Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What The Fuck Is Up With All This Kidnapping??...

Originally posted by smokesum

hopefully one day youll get kidnapped

i got kidnapped when i was five but my kidnapper was drunk n put in his house n say stay here(he didnt say but he left the house to go get beer or something) well i left like a smart little kid walked home(only bout 10 minutes away) and found my mom well she was hysterical n i pointed out the guys house it was my aunts boyfriend who kidnapped me i didnt know it was my aunts boyfriend but he know who i was my aunt begged my mom not to press charges but i hated my aunt so i told my mom she better and my aunts boyfriend got locked up not only for kidnapping me but when they found him he was driving drunk so at the end of this long day i had a big :)

Originally posted by quoth

I mean..i turn on the fuckin tv and everyday its some new muthafuckin case...

whatever happened to cat burgulars and extorsionists?

why the fuck must kidnapping be the new wave crime of the milleniumm? :confused:

dont try to play it off... u know its you kidnapping these lil kids and using them for ur own sick pleasures...

u sick fuck!!!!! :D

Originally posted by lilfootzz81

dont try to play it off... u know its you kidnapping these lil kids and using them for ur own sick pleasures...

u sick fuck!!!!! :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

when masturbating to BOP and Teen Machine wasn't challenging no more....i had to resort to other measures.

you know the deal. ;)