Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rest In Peace "Aaron Swank"

I WAS IN SHOCK WHEN I HEARD THIS, I HAVE TO SAY ONE THING ARRON WAS ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET. EVERYTIME I SAW HIM HE WAS LAUGHING HAVING A GOOD TIME ALWAYS RESPECTFULL TO PEOPLE, NEVER CAUSED ANY PROBLEM, ALL HE WANTED TO DO WAS DJ THATS ALL HE CARED ABOUT, GIVING EVERYBODY HIS CDS THAT HE ALWAYS MADE.

HE WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS, GOD LET HIM REST IN PEACE.

PLEASE IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHEN THE FUNERAL IS GOING TO BE PLEASE POST IT.

THANK YOU

SEVAN

I only met Aaron once. It was on my birthday and he got me comped and invited to the dj booth. He gave me some cd's and hung out after his set. He didn't even know me and went out of his way to make sure I had a good time. Ever since then, he im'd me all the time about where he was playing and appreciated my support. I am sad to hear the news. My condolences to friends and family.

RIP sad for us to lose him, but he's spinning in the Heaven's in an everlasting euphoria........ I only hope that with each person we lose to such a thing, others quit using it...including some of my friends....my sympathies to his close friends, girlfriend and family he's somewhere that pain does not exist, watching over you

I have never met Aaron but my condolences to his family and friends... (Very oddly there was an Aaron Swank in the hospital where i work today and the name sounded so farmiliar and i didnt kno why.. obviously it wasnt him but now i know why..).