Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a girl friend of mine doesn't think orgasms r important

weyes

i have a friend who, before this boyfriend, with whom she's been for 9 months or so, admittedly slept around a lot due to low self-esteem. recently we were having a conversation about when we each had our first orgasm, and i don't remember her answer to the question; she blew me away by saying, "i really don't think orgasms are all that important." i don't really know what to say about that. either she hasn't really had one, so she doesn't know, or is still so involved into pleasing her partner that she just doesn't care about herself at all. if it's the last, it makes me really sad. but i also feel bad for those who've never had one, and i see from time to time that there are girls on this board who never have.

i don't really know where i'm going with this thread. i guess it's just to say that, does anyone else feel the way she does, that orgasms aren't important? and, for those of you who've never had one, what are you doing about it, if anything?

Guest gabo

I think you can be really into your partner and still want to cum. I get off sooooooooooooo much by pleasing my bitches hehe , but I still want to cum all over her.

Originally posted by weyes

i have a friend who, before this boyfriend, with whom she's been for 9 months or so, admittedly slept around a lot due to low self-esteem. recently we were having a conversation about when we each had our first orgasm, and i don't remember her answer to the question; she blew me away by saying, "i really don't think orgasms are all that important." i don't really know what to say about that. either she hasn't really had one, so she doesn't know, or is still so involved into pleasing her partner that she just doesn't care about herself at all. if it's the last, it makes me really sad. but i also feel bad for those who've never had one, and i see from time to time that there are girls on this board who never have.

hmm things that come to my mind that could relate here

a) she said "i don´t think AN orgasm is so important" by which she means she only gets off on MULTIPLE ORGASMS :D

B) the foreplay is LACKING, BAD, OR her boyfriend doesn´t know how to really please all of her desires (->kinks). as you probably know the more foreplay/workup/teasing the intenser the orgasm.

B) the foreplay is TOO GOOD. some girls are so sensual and sensible that they experience the foreplay as just as intense as the orgasm itself or the orgasm barely sticks out from the foreplay OR her boyfriend knows EXCACTLY how to please during foreplay

d) she is physically not able to get much pleasure out of it

Orgasims mean different things for the opposite sex. Some women can go through life without ever expiriencing one. I think once a girl gets off she can get herself to cum anytime cause she knows how to control her muscles and mind... A guy can't stop cumming . . . :)

I think your friend has yet to expirience one.

i have a friend who, before this boyfriend, with whom she's been for 9 months or so, admittedly slept around a lot due to low self-esteem.

And that is the core of the problem.

She probably subconciously doesn't care to experience an orgasm or, doesn't think she's worth enough effort and attention for one. I have a friend who's slept around a lot as well and she acts somewhat the same way, just opening her legs to almost any joe who pretends interest and waiting until he's done.

Can't win someone's heart with your pussy, is all i've got to say.

i don't really know where i'm going with this thread. i guess it's just to say that, does anyone else feel the way she does, that orgasms aren't important? and, for those of you who've never had one, what are you doing about it, if anything?

for any girls who need one i could arrange something for ya

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

but if a woman has trouble having an orgasm and her partner is trying so hard to give her one and she knows it and it doesnt happen it ruins the whole experience because both parties will end up feeling bad when it doesnt happen.

sex is STILL pleasurable without orgasms. and i still never met a woman who can have one EVERY time.

Originally posted by nvsr2r

whats the point of having sex if u r not gonna cum:confused:

To tell you the truth sometimes ill spend a lot of time on foreplay and about an hour or so south of the border and maybe an hour or so more doing the deed and i wont get off once... the sheer joy i get from seeing the toe curling, face crunching, body tremors and sighs and moans of my name in the context with "oh my god, <insert name here> dont stop." is all the pleasure i need so sometimes i agree orgasms arent always that important...

Originally posted by bkissa

but if a woman has trouble having an orgasm and her partner is trying so hard to give her one and she knows it and it doesnt happen it ruins the whole experience because both parties will end up feeling bad when it doesnt happen.

sex is STILL pleasurable without orgasms. and i still never met a woman who can have one EVERY time.

This is very true... personally I think anyone who says orgasms aren't *at all* important either a. hasn't had one or b. is lying. Still- sex isn't a contest with a trophy at the end... it's about enjoying yourself, having fun, expressing your feelings for your partner... any number of things besides just getting off.