Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All of you cp people are so f'n.....

Dumb...why is it that half of you fucking people don't know how to speak properly. I have never seen so many retards on one site in my whole life. Half of you people don't know how to put words together...ibclubbin, bmw4jay, laurie619 (absolute retard), and for all of you other people...please call 1-800-hooked on phonics or something that may help out your nonintelligent responses.:tongue:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by youarealldumb

Dumb...why is it that half of you fucking people don't know how to speak properly. I have never seen so many retards on one site in my whole life. Half of you people don't know how to put words together...ibclubbin, bmw4jay, laurie619 (absolute retard), and for all of you other people...please call 1-800-hooked on phonics or something that may help out your nonintelligent responses.:tongue:

if all of us/everyone in here exept u is dumb...i think by this boards rules makes u the retard one; the outsider, obviously u dont belong here, so newbie GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!;)

:laugh: Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints, so

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Shouldn't your first sentence end in a Question mark? Now go finger fuck your asshole and smell it.

Originally posted by 12inch

Shouldn't your first sentence end in a Question mark? Now go finger fuck your asshole and smell it.

Listen Mr. 12 inch, first off it should have ended in a period...not being a question, but more of a statement...if anything an exclamation mark would have been suitable. It is apparent that half of these fucking people on this site have no clue how to use proper English. It is so funny, how all of you crackhead, juicehead dipshits have no idea how to spell, nor do you have any intelligence. The only thing half of you fucking people on this website have any idea about, is either sticking a needle in your ass or feeding some white powder up your nose. The other half, are probably all fucking losers who got made fun of in high school and are realizing now that that club music is actually good. I hope each and every one of you illiterate assholes gets a complimentary hooked on phonics lesson and can maybe this year apply for a job other than a cashier, toll-booth collector or McDonalds customer service representative (for all of you idiots that don't understand...a low life piece of shit who serves french fries for $5.25/hour. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For miss Laurie619...is must be ironic that you have a crab as your sig., because from what I've read on this board you are the type to get around the block. If you don't understand the word ironic, please go to Barnes and Noble and invest $5.25 in a Webster's Dictionary. That goes for everyone else on here as well who have not graduated beyond the third grade reading and writing level. So to everyone who can read and write appropriately, thank you for making my cp days enjoyable. For those who are just purely idiodic....please go kill yourselves.

For miss Laurie619...is must be ironic that you have a crab as your sig., because from what I've read on this board you are the type to get around the block. If you don't understand the word ironic, please go to Barnes and Noble and invest $5.25 in a Webster's Dictionary. That goes for everyone else on here as well who have not graduated beyond the third grade reading and writing level. So to everyone who can read and write appropriately, thank you for making my cp days enjoyable. For those who are just purely idiodic....please go kill yourselves.

Youarealldumb,

First of all it is not a "crab" its a Lobster (Sebastian) and second you don’t know two craps about me, and "I’m not even going to waste my time". . . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Bottom Line: Stay the fuck out of my life! You dont know me, all you are is a fucking Joke. A joke to me, and everyone else here on CP...So go have fun in your corny little properly Speaking fantasy world, and Keep telling yourself nothing is wrong with you. You are mental. You are crazy. SEEK PSYCHIATRIC HELP ASAP! :D

While you are correct that the grammar does suck on Clubplanet, you failed to realize no one gives a shit. Most of us write at 6 in the morning(what time is it?) when we have just returned from fucking your mother(she's the best). If you want to cause drama then you need to at the very least be funny or clever, which you are neither.