Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the dancefloor @ Factory....

ive been there like every sat this summer but this past one was incredibly HOTT!!!! i tried dancing several times throughout the night and just couldnt take the heat...and was banged up pretty hard too......base4ment was kool..but i say 4th floor was koolest of all....danced there and chilled in "secret room" for most of night. if i stayed on the main floor i probably wouldnt of passed out from heat exhaustion..also,does anyone agree w/ me that the music wasnt all the great.. i mean i loved that he played sunshine and all...but that was like one of the only beatz i diggedd.....im sure he played more good songs but i was too much in a hole to know them

:D

:jar: :aright:

Originally posted by klubberchik49

ive been there like every sat this summer but this past one was incredibly HOTT!!!! i tried dancing several times throughout the night and just couldnt take the heat...and was banged up pretty hard too......base4ment was kool..but i say 4th floor was koolest of all....danced there and chilled in "secret room" for most of night. if i stayed on the main floor i probably wouldnt of passed out from heat exhaustion..also,does anyone agree w/ me that the music wasnt all the great.. i mean i loved that he played sunshine and all...but that was like one of the only beatz i diggedd.....im sure he played more good songs but i was too much in a hole to know them

:D

:jar: :aright:

....ladies an gentleman......u can now stop wondering why people hate on factory.....thank you for that pearl of wisdom dear

Originally posted by misk

....ladies an gentleman......u can now stop wondering why people hate on factory.....thank you for that pearl of wisdom dear

bullshit....how are you going to trust someone who makes a comment about music and then says "im sure he played more good songs but i was too much in a hole to know them"

yea it gets hot...but gets hot anywhere you go.....last time i went to exit was the middle of winter and it was even hotter than the Underwear party....and they installed new AC on the 3rd floor...by the early afternoon it was too cold, and we had to go downstairs cause we were :shake:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

bullshit....how are you going to trust someone who makes a comment about music and then says "im sure he played more good songs but i was too much in a hole to know them"

BG

silly boy....i was not crediting her......or saying her point of view was why people hate factory.....

i was making the point that HER COMMENTS ...... and people thinking she is a voice for factory goers....is a reason why people hate on it........

.....my point exactly......it was hot but i was a mess....i think the music was good but i am a fucking k-head and don't remember anything...but that probably means i had fun...blah blah........and THAT is what some people think EVERYONE who goes to factory is like.........

eeeeeh...u get it:cool: