Clubplanet Nightlife Community

last night some dude on the street wanted to suck my...

t0nythelover

so im walking home yesterday and this dude ask me for directions. so i tell him where to go and were walking in the same direction for about a block. hes telling me all this stuff about how he was supposed to go to a party blah blah next thing he says is that he just wants to pick up a guy off the street and suck his dick. im like "excuse me?" and hes like oh i dont do that anymore, dont worry im not hitting on you. at this point im like im walking this way and hes like "you lookin for some freakiness tonight? come on baby, do you have an elevator or alley we can go to, itll just take a second" and im like sorry bro and i pointed in the direction he needed to go and was like thats where ur heading im turning this way have a good night. last thing he said was "ur just ditching me cuz u cant resist the temptation" he reminds me of that crackhead from menace to society that wanted to suck dick for a cheeseburger, or rather that guy in dont be a menace that kept trying to fuck marlon wayans "C'mon man, i need directions, ill suck yo dick for some directions.."

i think thats the last time i talk to someone i dont know on the street.

Originally posted by perns2002

I doubt that happened but nice try :D

Well, something like that actually happened to me a couple of months ago, exact same scenario. Dude meets me on the street, asks me for directions, says he missed a party, etc...

You gotta be careful nowadays. Nothing bad happened, i just said i was tired, pointed him in the direction, and walked away.

Freaky shit out there :eek:

. . . I have a similar story about AOL and that kind of shit . . . Some older guy IM'd me asking if I wanted a "daddy" and pressing me to suck his cock (I shit you not!) . . .I told him no, so he gets pissed and logs off . . . So I'm checking my email, and all of a sudden the service logs off automatically and it tells me to call Catwatch to see what happened . . . Turns out the dude A) reported my profile (which had profanity in it at the time) and B) sent in this big manufactured conversation between me and him making it look like I was the one propositioning him . . . I got it cleared up, but man o man what a bunch of freaks there are out there today . . .

saturday night i'm waiting at port authority and this 50 year old shmucks walks up to me, takes out his wallet and flashes me a stack of hundred dollar bills, and then asks to suck my nipples and for me to suck his dick for the money....i kicked him in the balls...felt good......wtf is up with nyc nowadays...i was harassed all saturday night by butch girls, overeager boys, and old farts...

ok perns, why would i make this up? gmc, ur right, no more talkin to strangers for me. phunk, thats real fucked up, how did he change the conversation? sassa, damn thats some real fucked up shit, you really kicked some guy in the balls? im surprised the port authority police didnt see that, they usually are all over that place.

the fucked up thing is that if i say something fucked up to some dude thats trying to pick me up im "homophobic"or a "gaybasher", well at least now i know what chics go thru everyday (i cant imagine the stuff women have to put up with on the street)

...the phreaks are everywhere...not exactly on the same plane, but when i was in south beach in june, i was walking with a lady friend...it's about 11am and this jamaican lookin fella was all cracked out...singing and what not...so he welcomes us to miami...telling us we should hit the beach...blah blah blah...then he looks at my friends toes and starts shouting..."damn...look at them toes...you got to SUCK them toes...mmm...mmm...yeah...you gonna suck them toes..."...we couldnt stop laughing...in retrospect, i should've sucked them toes...:(

Originally posted by perns2002

Did you Report that to the Port Authority? Please tell me you did............... Where were you, Bus Terminal?

waiting outside for someone. yes, i did kick him in the balls, and the cop that was outside was chatting up some girl and didn't bother to look my way...oh well.

not like i'm not used to this shit.

Originally posted by sassa

saturday night i'm waiting at port authority and this 50 year old shmucks walks up to me, takes out his wallet and flashes me a stack of hundred dollar bills, and then asks to suck my nipples and for me to suck his dick for the money....i kicked him in the balls...felt good......wtf is up with nyc nowadays...i was harassed all saturday night by butch girls, overeager boys, and old farts...

my saturday night wasn't any better (actually it didn't even happen) so don't feel bad...i think i shoulda went to the city...a good swift kick in the jimmy woulda felt nice.

Originally posted by quoth

my saturday night wasn't any better (actually it didn't even happen) so don't feel bad...i think i shoulda went to the city...a good swift kick in the jimmy woulda felt nice.

u shoulda came to the city to pick up ur bottle opener, if ur ever in the city holla at me and well catch a pint

Originally posted by t0nythelover

so im walking home yesterday and this dude ask me for directions. so i tell him where to go and were walking in the same direction for about a block. hes telling me all this stuff about how he was supposed to go to a party blah blah next thing he says is that he just wants to pick up a guy off the street and suck his dick. im like "excuse me?" and hes like oh i dont do that anymore, dont worry im not hitting on you. at this point im like im walking this way and hes like "you lookin for some freakiness tonight? come on baby, do you have an elevator or alley we can go to, itll just take a second" and im like sorry bro and i pointed in the direction he needed to go and was like thats where ur heading im turning this way have a good night. last thing he said was "ur just ditching me cuz u cant resist the temptation" he reminds me of that crackhead from menace to society that wanted to suck dick for a cheeseburger, or rather that guy in dont be a menace that kept trying to fuck marlon wayans "C'mon man, i need directions, ill suck yo dick for some directions.."

i think thats the last time i talk to someone i dont know on the street.

U think he saw your cp post, ya know the one with your ( it rhymes with COCK) ...:idea:

one time i was getting off the 1/9 at 42nd, and a guy followed me off the train. he said something about me having nice feet, and asked if i would take my shoes off. this was winter, and i was wearing big, clunky shoes, so i don't know what he meant about my feet being nice, since you couldn't really see them. i've got big feet, since i'm tall, maybe that was it; he was a really short guy - i dunno. i said no, and that i had to go. he asked me where i was going and was following me all through the station, which, as you know, is huge. i was walking through loads of tunnels, 'cause it was snowing and freezing out and i didn't wanna walk so far in the cold. he said he'd go with me where i was going, etc., etc. i told him i had to meet someone, which was true, i was meeting my dad. he countered with the favorite, "who, your boyfriend?" and i was saved. but not without asking me for a hug before i left :hey: .

Originally posted by weyes

one time i was getting off the 1/9 at 42nd, and a guy followed me off the train. he said something about me having nice feet, and asked if i would take my shoes off. this was winter, and i was wearing big, clunky shoes, so i don't know what he meant about my feet being nice, since you couldn't really see them. i've got big feet, since i'm tall, maybe that was it; he was a really short guy - i dunno. i said no, and that i had to go. he asked me where i was going and was following me all through the station, which, as you know, is huge. i was walking through loads of tunnels, 'cause it was snowing and freezing out and i didn't wanna walk so far in the cold. he said he'd go with me where i was going, etc., etc. i told him i had to meet someone, which was true, i was meeting my dad. he countered with the favorite, "who, your boyfriend?" and i was saved. but not without asking me for a hug before i left :hey: .

ewww...did you hug him? maybe it was footographer,lol.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sassa

can i suck your nipples for free??

Originally posted by weyes

sorry about that ;):tongue: