Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex as a...

ReginaP

Originally posted by ReginaP

. . .stress reliever. . . this has to be the best one yet. . .just wish I wasn't so streeessed :tongue:

lol....I'm not stressed at all...but...can I still use "stressed" as a valid excuse to attack? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

...pretty please? :crooked halo:

Girls dont need an excuse to attack... its actually a turn on when they initate it... seems you girls wanna play the aggressor now-a-days and guys, well I dont seem to mind soooo... hope on!

"A guy walks out of the bathroom naked and lays down with his wife. He starts to put the moves on her and she says, 'not tonight honey i have a headache.' to which he replies 'perfect i spread aspirin on my dick... how do you want it orally or sepository?'"

Originally posted by trancerxn112

"A guy walks out of the bathroom naked and lays down with his wife. He starts to put the moves on her and she says, 'not tonight honey i have a headache.' to which he replies 'perfect i spread aspirin on my dick... how do you want it orally or sepository?'"

:laugh::tongue:

Originally posted by wideskies

although i'm a firm supporter of masturbation as a stress relief as well, sex enables me to let out the emotional energies that masturation does not.

Very true... and I find that if I have to masturbate to relieve stress (as opposed to having sex), that in itself stresses me out... sigh...

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Girls dont need an excuse to attack... its actually a turn on when they initate it... seems you girls wanna play the aggressor now-a-days and guys, well I dont seem to mind soooo... hope on!

My bf is the opposite...he gets all weird when I'm ALWAYS trying to initiate things....guess it depends on the guy....I'm definitely the agressor though when it comes to sex...:D:kiss2:

Originally posted by mssabina

how about sex as a cold curer?? does that work?? cause if it does, i could really use some :(

<~~~attachment.php?s=&postid=993826

That definetly works... as long as you break a sweat while doing the deed... bacteria needs a certain temeperature to survive which is why if u get really sick your body breaks into fever... so get that heart going and fuck till you feel better... which wont be long...