Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone here actually enjoy their job?

i love my job. although the location could be better than central jersey - but i'd rather be here than say, alabama (not a joking matter, i may be transferred there for 8 months).

i just get pissed off sometimes when my work interferes with my social schedule. like next week i think i might have to travel when s&d play their free show. i can't tell you how much that pisses me off. and if that business trip extends over labor day weekend, well, i won't be in the best of moods.

. . . I actually like the freedom my job allows me to do what I want . . I mean, I'm respected and I get shit done and have people praise me for it . . . And when you really think about it, that's what a person should want out of a job . .

. . I am kinda fed up with the red tape tho . . . There's soooo much paperwork that has to be filled out to get anything purchased around this place . . . I guess that's the one downside to working for the government . . .

paper SuCks !

we just got a new imaging program so we are a vitual paperless department-

but no I do NOT like my job(thats why they have to pay people to do it) but it has perks!- I get to post all day on clubplanet;)

You are very fortunate if you are in a position that you love