Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any exit heads here??

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

everytime i think of exit..i remember the IndepenDANCE day debacle....wow...i used to like goin there..now until Ferry hits that place up again i wont b goin back...

ps- ROB UR THE FUCKIN MAn..PICS IN THE SIG...HOTTTTTT

woooooord brotha man..... good to see you are home safe!:cool:

Originally posted by jin22

i gotta say exit got the best dj's there.. it might have the worst sound system but got great djs... so why do u guys hate exit so much???

in response to that-i will ask u a question

If a bear takes a shit in the woods and there's no one around to smell it, did it really happen?

or

u can compare that to having a really sick track, only its not in mp3 format and NO ONE can decode the format :mp3 whores everywhere laugh about the luz fake goin around:

what im sayin is....DJ is an imp't componant of nightclubbin, i should know--but its not the only thing--Its enviorment, crowd, sound, staff, policy, drinks, friends, ectectect---unless u roll 20 deep, exit sucks at all these....its crowd is horrible and get this

Exit wouldnt know VIBE if it was guest djing. Oh whats this? VIBE apparently couldnt get a work visa yet Exit still claims it is there...:laugh:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

If a bear takes a shit in the woods and there's no one around to smell it, did it really happen?

or

u can compare that to having a really sick track, only its not in mp3 format and NO ONE can decode the format :mp3 whores everywhere laugh about the luz fake goin around:

what im sayin is....DJ is an imp't componant of nightclubbin, i should know--but its not the only thing--Its enviorment, crowd, sound, staff, policy, drinks, friends, ectectect---unless u roll 20 deep, exit sucks at all these....its crowd is horrible and get this

Exit wouldnt know VIBE if it was guest djing. Oh whats this? VIBE apparently couldnt get a work visa yet Exit still claims it is there...:laugh:

Mikey B....I must say....

Well Put!!

Originally posted by djmikebugout

or

ok mister mikey bugout.... id appreciate it if u ain t talk bout my "palace of the musically gifted" u know u got some nerve... exit an my man draper are one sick combo an any1 else that got prob with it:punch:.....

*werd*

I used to be an Exit head, I still have a little bit of that Exit head in me. But the club in my opinion started to turn down hill at the beginning of summer of 2001. Ten came the renovations in fall of 2001. I didn't like them that much. I miss the old Exit mainfloor, it had little more of an underground atmosphere. I won't lie, I had some of the best nights at Exit. And I love Draper. But nowadays I feel like the crowd has gone downhill. I was there for a couple of months this year when Roxy was closed for renovations, and Draper made his return in April, which was the last great night at Exit for me. I'll go back to Exit like once every couple of months...but not every single Friday like I used to. I hope it could get back to the way it used to be, I had a lot of great memories.

I'm tired as hell right now and there is no way in hell i'm gonna even attempt to have an argument about how Exit isn't that bad. But what I will say, is that Security in that place is making a huge effort to turn shit around. A lot of people are gonna be surprised as hell the next time they go back.

Originally posted by karch

I used to be an Exit head, I still have a little bit of that Exit head in me. But the club in my opinion started to turn down hill at the beginning of summer of 2001. Ten came the renovations in fall of 2001. I didn't like them that much. I miss the old Exit mainfloor, it had little more of an underground atmosphere. I won't lie, I had some of the best nights at Exit. And I love Draper. But nowadays I feel like the crowd has gone downhill. I was there for a couple of months this year when Roxy was closed for renovations, and Draper made his return in April, which was the last great night at Exit for me. I'll go back to Exit like once every couple of months...but not every single Friday like I used to. I hope it could get back to the way it used to be, I had a lot of great memories.

I hear ya, I'd do just about anything to have that place back to the way it looked AND be able to feel that vibe that I once felt. It was phenomenal, I could never deny that. Exit was a big part of some of my own great memories!