Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lil space review...

mikeydny

Got to space at like 12, sick guestlist, they say "The Owner wants the list closed so its closed" Thanks Louis...

Good to meet ya stillrollin, maniac.

Good to see Lola, Cooljunkie, Pod, Roland, Hog, Xtreme...

KOKY WAY TO SHOW UP BRO :mad:

.....and the Crackhead award of the year goes to

TRISTON FROM ENGLAND, THE COMPUTER REFURBISHER WHO DONT WAKE UP FOR ANYONE, ON SHROOMS, PILLS, and some other nonsense...Crazy English Folk...

Ciao

I was at Space on Friday, I left, it sucked, bunch of little girls (some definitely under 18). But I didn't care about the crowd that much, it was Edgar, which I had specifically gone to see that let me down. He played some wack ass trance, which was making me depressed. He had madd female vocals in it. The music he was playing was "La Di Da, La Da Di" and I am sick of that shit. I was there from 11:30 to 1:45am. Edgar came on about 1am.

Originally posted by meng

Michael Louis jammed.....I only stuck around for his set.....did any of you guys check out B-side on the patio? I'm curious as to how he performed using Final Scratch and what style of music he played.

I was pretty impressed by that kid, real good.

Who was b-side, there was a black dude with dreds, he was pretty good, then before Roland came on, some dude was sucking it up bigtime out there. Tempo of every song sucked, his mixing sucked, Xtreme and Myself were sitting out there, horrible....

B-side was the be-dredded black guy out on the patio...*i want final scratch!!!!* hehe he rocked it...cool guy, too.

Then for a few tracks that DJ Niko guy came on, basically killed the crowd, made roland's job harder...my logic was, they should have let b-side spin out more, then go straight to roland...

Whoa!! OK I know I'm biased but Michael Louis did a great job in the Main Room lastnight. That's like the 3rd time he's played on a club system, and he sounded like a seasoned pro.

Followed by Roland and then Oscar it was a killer night for music. Also props to B-Side (dreds guy) for a nice set on the patio. Some very funky beats.

Thanks to all the peeps who came out... You guys rock! We had a great night :D

Originally posted by pod

B-side was the be-dredded black guy out on the patio...*i want final scratch!!!!* hehe he rocked it...cool guy, too.

Then for a few tracks that DJ Niko guy came on, basically killed the crowd, made roland's job harder...my logic was, they should have let b-side spin out more, then go straight to roland...

WTF? DJ Niko? Ni Cojones...

Major props to Michael Louis - his opening set was fantastic...

Hog - you are one crazy MoFo...............:D!

Nice to see Xtreme, MikeyD, StillRollin', Pod, CoolJunkies, and meetin' Roland and B-Side..

DJ NIKO:blown:

Saleen, Koky, Sobeton ----> you will be present for DT I take it!:tongue:

Ahhh shiat, my girlie from MI will be flying in on Wednesday.. We will see you all at DT next Sunday:D

Lola:eek:

I thought michael louis slammed!!! defintley sounded pro for only his thirs time on big decks!!!!!

had a great time with all of ya.. mikey that sound on the patio (After B-side) was worse then Jr in a 6 hour hole !!!!! we need to itroduce them to mr Phazon

Originally posted by lolahotass

Major props to Michael Louis - his opening set was fantastic...

Hog - you are one crazy MoFo...............:D!

Nice to see Xtreme, MikeyD, StillRollin', Pod, CoolJunkies, and meetin' Roland and B-Side..

DJ NIKO:blown:

Saleen, Koky, Sobeton ----> you will be present for DT I take it!:tongue:

Ahhh shiat, my girlie from MI will be flying in on Wednesday.. We will see you all at DT next Sunday:D

Lola:eek:

Lola, u were at space last nite? why did i not meet you girl?

you're one of the few cp'res left that i haven't met yet!!!!

but then again i did spend alot of time in the hiphop room dancin like a muthafucka!!!:afro:

Originally posted by dizzyscarlet

Lola, u were at space last nite? why did i not meet you girl?

you're one of the few cp'res left that i haven't met yet!!!!

but then again i did spend alot of time in the hiphop room dancin like a muthafucka!!!:afro:

Yep, me and Hogster got there at 11.. free drinks!

Hip hop... no wonder we didn't meet dizzy! :laugh:

We were all ova the place....main dance room and chillin' on the patio...

Are ya goin' for DT?? If so, we will meet up!

Lola:tongue:

What's up, my fellow babes in clubland?

I got to Space around 5 and left around noon! I didn't see you all, but was dancing my ass off on the patio for a good while. I had on a long, strapless denim dress, headwrap, and choker. I had an awesome time, as always!! There's nothing like partying in the middle of a Sunday morning at Space!! I LOVE IT! I LOVE MIAMI! I LOVE THE MIAMI PEOPLE!!!

After I left Space, I hit the beach, where I've been ALL day, every day. I had no idea that just lying around could be so draining. I had about two hours sleep, so I may just take it easy tonight. I'm leaving on Tuesday. What else is going between now and then?

I want to see you guys again...I was able to link up with one of my girls and we've been on the hang, but I'd love to introduce her to you all cuz she lives down here. Last night was her first time at Space and she LOVED it.

HOLLA!!!

Got there at 10:45 and had no prob. with the list. Michael Louis was throwing down some nice track. I love this kid, he sounds like a pro up there. The best set of the night hands down was Rolands set on the Patio. The man was fu#king sick out there.

It was my first time hearing b-side and I thought he kicked ass. I stayed till 7:30 but could not stand the hear Ivano any longer.

:blown:

All in all a great night.

p.s. That dj Niko is up for worst dj in Miami. Space should have him and dj NV on the same night so we could throw rocks at the both of them. :laugh: :laugh:

got to space around 5 and stayed till 630....i was dead tired from space....i went to the "spot" but no CPer's:( ....so we spent most of the time in the Patio where i saw Pod and Digital7...Roly was going off (as usual) great set....then Dizzy and Meli24 (who was still drinking at 630 in the morning!!!) wanted to hit the Hip Hop room....this is where i put my foot down, i told them that we are leaving now!!! and they listened, 45 mins later we left...:laugh:

my truck was packed...meli24, dizzyscarlet, jimmy t., my friend arturo and pod....next time someone jump in the bed of my truck...:tongue:

and how come i didnt meet u sheendawg?? where were u?? i guess on ur next trip? same with lolahotass, where were u?:(

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

and how come i didnt meet u sheendawg?? where were u?? i guess on ur next trip? same with lolahotass, where were u?:(

Yeah Sheendawg ----> WHATTT!! U were there? Damnnnnnn......

We were on the patio for a while then back in the dance room by the box then back to the patio....

We were everywhere Matas.. You are going to DT right??

Lola:D

Originally posted by wildmiami

I was at Space on Friday, I left, it sucked, bunch of little girls (some definitely under 18). But I didn't care about the crowd that much, it was Edgar, which I had specifically gone to see that let me down. He played some wack ass trance, which was making me depressed. He had madd female vocals in it. The music he was playing was "La Di Da, La Da Di" and I am sick of that shit. I was there from 11:30 to 1:45am. Edgar came on about 1am.

Friday night was GREAT @ Spin. The music and crowd were fun and friendly. My babysitter (yes I'm that old) is a hottie who is just about to turn 18. She was at Space Friday. She said that on Friday night, Space is the 18+ female spot 2-B.

got to space around 5 and stayed till 630....i was dead tired from space....i went to the "spot" but no CPer's ....so we spent most of the time in the Patio where i saw Pod and Digital7...Roly was going off (as usual) great set....then Dizzy and Meli24 (who was still drinking at 630 in the morning!!!) wanted to hit the Hip Hop room....this is where i put my foot down, i told them that we are leaving now!!! and they listened, 45 mins later we left...

my truck was packed...meli24, dizzyscarlet, jimmy t., my friend arturo and pod....next time someone jump in the bed of my truck...

and how come i didnt meet u sheendawg?? where were u?? i guess on ur next trip? same with lolahotass, where were u?

Nevermind Biz, who takes care of you & your crew on a weekly basis... even after all the great spin reviews you put up.

Originally posted by biznation00

Nevermind Biz, who takes care of you & your crew on a weekly basis... even after all the great spin reviews you put up.

BIZ.. I have yet to meet you either.... I will have to have someone point you out next time I'm at Spin/Space:D

Lola:tongue: