Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Being Single These Days...

marcid21

Originally posted by dgmodel

you know why the grass is always greener on the other side??? cause its fertilised with bullshit... once you get over there you realise that... i general rule of thumb that i go by in those types of situations is "the evil you know is better than the evil you dont..."

DG what a positve way of looking at things.

I've had my share of meeting guys where either they simply turn out to be assholes or just things don't work out...

I'm not going to bash all guys blah blah because I know quite a few really good guys!

But being single right now is fine w me....I'm not the kind of person to be in a relationship just to have someone there......I'm not willing to invest my time unless it is reeaally worth it.

But ya if I do meet someone that I know I want to be w that'd be nice

the single life always has that component of bullsh*t, where you're weeding out the real from hype

quickie hookups never did much for me and yes there is some bland flava guys out there

they're for the bland girls :tongue:

like stoopid girls that go for guys using stoopid pickup lines

You fucking idiots want an answer??

Plain and simple: if you get tired of the opposite sex when single, then you're obviously not finding them, and that's usually a personal flaw of your own...

i couldnt start telling you how many times ive met women who didnt interest me past the first conversation...it wasnt because they didnt have anything to their personality (believe me, that comes a dime a dozen), but because there were certain parts of themselves which which were completely different with my interests...some examples are them being heavily into drugs, chain smokers, liking hard rock, not liking clubs, and some which give you the general sense that they dont know anything past their own little world, or more commonly referred to as BORING PEOPLE...

marci: its very dangerous when making generalizations, because it makes you look ignorant, you ignorant piece of shit...

a relationship definitely does has its perks, but being single definitely has its own as well...you cant stress over men being players and boring when women are also players and EXCRUTIATINGLY BORING...

so fuck off with your pedestrian insight...

Originally posted by highmay

You fucking idiots want an answer??

Plain and simple: if you get tired of the opposite sex when single, then you're obviously not finding them, and that's usually a personal flaw of your own...

i couldnt start telling you how many times ive met women who didnt interest me past the first conversation...it wasnt because they didnt have anything to their personality (believe me, that comes a dime a dozen), but because there were certain parts of themselves which which were completely different with my interests...some examples are them being heavily into drugs, chain smokers, liking hard rock, not liking clubs, and some which give you the general sense that they dont know anything past their own little world, or more commonly referred to as BORING PEOPLE...

marci: its very dangerous when making generalizations, because it makes you look ignorant, you ignorant piece of shit...

a relationship definitely does has its perks, but being single definitely has its own as well...you cant stress over men being players and boring when women are also players and EXCRUTIATINGLY BORING...

so fuck off with your pedestrian insight...

As usual Highmay, you prove to be a prick above none else.

But...your a prick with correct and valid points. In the beginning I started out posting MY OWN EXPERIENCES...not really generalizations...but then this thread became chock full of generalizations. Rather than rationalizing this all to *flaws*, i think it's more *perspective*...and that varies from person to person. Sure flaws factor into the equation...but they always do sooner or later.

So there's my answer...the complete and utterly ignorant one.

:blank:

btw...if I may...you're a contradicting FUCK!

:bigfinge:

Originally posted by marcid21

As usual Highmay, you prove to be a prick above none else.

But...your a prick with correct and valid points. In the beginning I started out posting MY OWN EXPERIENCES...not really generalizations...but then this thread became chock full of generalizations. Rather than rationalizing this all to *flaws*, i think it's more *perspective*...and that varies from person to person. Sure flaws factor into the equation...but they always do sooner or later.

So there's my answer...the complete and utterly ignorant one.

:blank:

btw...if I may...you're a contradicting FUCK!

:bigfinge:

:steps on marci's head as if stepping on an empty soda can:

uhmmm, of course you knew i didnt mean ALL women, you schmuck...

but whatever...

no matter what, youre still fuckin stupid...now go finger yourself and leave the rest of the competent world alone...