Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: bside!!!

mikeydny

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

Nice job out on the patio last night, I didnt' know that was you, sick shit man!!!

P.s. - Space FIRE DJ NIKO can we say MISERABLE!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

its funny, a club would hire DJ niko but yet when confronted with tsettos or masi and mello on the patio, we get the old "we'll see".... I'm just as confused as you guys... I guess its a money issue...

what going on at space this weekend, I'm rebooking my flight, i'm miserable up here.... Temps tonight then after that......?????

Quote:

aight guys, we know you aren't big Niko fans, but lets not talk about firing the guy. not nice.. It's a tough business, it's hard for many of us to keep up with the critics. Cut the guy some slack..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cut the guy some slack" Why should we, I mean Space is paying this guy and he stinks the place up the hole time he is on. Any one of the three Cool Junkie finalist would do a 1000 times better, and probably for free.

I actually had quite a nice time....

I enjoyed most of my set and definately Rolands!

It's up to the powers that be..... if they want me back ;)

........ Otherwise... it back to South America for me :D

Honestly, I hate to Bash another person (NO NAMES LISTED).....

But this was someone who I , at least showed respect too, and got NONE in return. I paitently waited until he was trhough before I even started and then he hounded me so he could go back on "again".

FYI: by the time I got warmed up it was over (because I did not start until after 1:30)

*** Reason # 123 why B-SIDE continues to focus on South America & Europe (why you won't hear or see me for a while)***

I haven't had the chance to hear DJ Niko but if a lot of people says he is not too good and he still holds a place in the Space roster must be cuz he has a "godfather" in the Space family.

Sometimes it's not who you are but who you know.

:eek:

Originally posted by digital7

after hearing "shiney disco balls" four times at Crobar on saturday night, much to my dismay, I get to Space and hear DJ Niko drop down ... yes .. "shiney disco balls" like four times :blown:

so you could say i was all "discoed" out on saturday :hang:

how horrible was he, he had the pitch/tempo whatever it was way down, so slow and horrible, and he was the only one dancing on the patio...horrible.