Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry crosten and AvB in NYC soon!!!!

dont know if you guys knew this

TRANCE.NU -- Ferry Corsten's new NYC night confirmed; Armin's first time in NYC coming soon!

Written by: Daniela Busciglio, aka LuNaSeA

Exciting news for trance lovers on the U.S. east-coast. In March 2002, Exit2 in New York City had a small taste of what Ferry had in his dj bag-o-tricks. Ever since then, we've been eagerly awaiting for more!

Well, the long-awaited Ferry Corsten residency has been confirmed by David Lewis (Ferry's manager, David Lewis Productions) on Saturday, August 24th. Maker of the massive tune of the moment, Punk, Ferry Corsten will soon be headlinging a Tsunami night at The Roxy in New York City.

Also, David also confirmed that Armin van Buuren will soon be doing a 6-hour set in New York City later this year. Venue is yet to be announced.

Exact dates have not been confirmed for either, but more updates are undoubtedly to come!

Originally posted by hotcheme

yay! i really liked ferry last time. i hope Armin took our advice and went somewhere other than exit.

it was good to see you this weekend, even though i missed johan. hope you had a safe drive home.

OT--I still can't get over your avatar girl. I love it! :D

yay! i really liked ferry last time. i hope Armin took our advice and went somewhere other than exit.

it was good to see you this weekend, even though i missed johan. hope you had a safe drive home.

yup, i serioulsy think Armin took our advice..thank GOD he never showed up at Exit

Johan was great....couldnt belive you got side tracked that much, but i am sure he will be coming back to glow and NyC soon:biggrin:...see you wednesday!!!

Originally posted by dreamdrops

Johan was great....couldnt belive you got side tracked that much, but i am sure he will be coming back to glow and NyC soon:biggrin:...see you wednesday!!!

yeah i am there - just found out i don't need to travel this week! :D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i had mad fun when ferry was @ exit last time...it was the only Friday night that i can remember Exit having an ill vibe...ill head out to roxy to c Ferry and Armin..even though im not a fan of the place...they'll do the phazon justice

they are at roxy?

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Wow i cant wait for this to happen... Ferry was real good i heard him at Exit awhile back but ive yet to hear Armin Van Buuren is probably one of the most underated Dj's in the world... i absolutely love his sets and i cant wait to hear him... if this is actually true...

I saw armin in dc a few months ago and he lived up to his reputation and more. his set possibly had more energy than ferry's set at exit.

well...my b/f made it a point to go up to ARMiN in Ibiza @ Coastline Cafe and tell him how TERRiBLE Exit was and that he SHOULDnT spin there cuz its the worst club in NYC...

Armin said, "I know...and what I found really wrong was that they used my Face to get people to go in their club when they knew i wasnt there" :D :D :D

I'm not the biggest trance fan either, but i saw corsten @ Avalon in boston and he was disgustingly good. I went up and watched him from the highpoint there and like all good djs he doesnt touch the platter while mixing, only the pitch shifters..and he was ONPOINT..so many hot dubplates..and it was the first time i heard punk, may have been freshly dubbed then...you will not regret seeing him.