Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We shall find out, if Scot Bond is better then Vicious

All you people keep telling me, that Vicious isn't one of the top 100 DJs. Well Scot Bond, whose rated the 38th best DJ will be at Roxy on Friday. http://www.djmag.com/pages/top_100.cgi

I know he's there with Edward V this Friday. So i'm not sure how long Scot Bond will DJ. I hope he DJs for atleast 3 to 4 hours. I want to see how good he is. If he's that good, I'll tell you. Since he's rated so high, I'm curious to hear a DJ that in there words is better then JV.

im interested to hear bond also....but coming off the heels of johnny's performance last week its gonna be tough to top him (in a one night comparison). And dan, u mean Edger V. He is supposedly pretty dope also, playing at SPACE one of miami's most slamming clubs. Friday will def be interesting. The friday after even more. ;)

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by danwilson

All you people keep telling me, that Vicious isn't one of the top 100 DJs. Well Scot Bond, whose rated the 38th best DJ will be at Roxy on Friday. http://www.djmag.com/pages/top_100.cgi

I know he's there with Edward V this Friday. So i'm not sure how long Scot Bond will DJ. I hope he DJs for atleast 3 to 4 hours. I want to see how good he is. If he's that good, I'll tell you. Since he's rated so high, I'm curious to hear a DJ that in there words is better then JV.

Who is ScoT Bond.. I know no ScoT Bond.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bond spun at Roxy last summer - a great trancey set that wasn't super hard.

He also closed for PVD at Space during WMC and spun absolutely the hardest stuff i've ever heard. I was really surprised, but it was good. His gatecrasher double CD is excellent. You'll recognize many of the tracks, but they are some of the best mixes of them.