Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you own a pet?

Originally posted by carrera69

have an iguana, and if he doesn't like you and you get to close, he'll whip the shit outta your face

i warn people not to stick their faces at him when they first come over until he gets accustomed to them, makes for pissed off houseguests

Iguanas look like wingless dragons

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

... and make for better pest control (my last cat had a knack for killing ants)

good luck!

haha yes! my cat kills and eats every fuckin but that enters our apartment.... i love that :aright:

Originally posted by laraver

I have turtles, 13 of them. They stay outside in an enclosure that is half land, half water. They swim, eat, etc., as they please.

turtles are awesome :aright:

when i was like 11 years old i went to my grandma's house in flordia and found a tiny little turtle in her pool filter.... it was like the size of a quarter.... so i brought it back home with me (24 hrs of drivin that poor thing spent in a mcdonalds salad container). anyway, it was like my favorite pet... until i left it at my dad's house for a month one summer and he was never home and he let all the water in his little tank evaporate and he died :cry:

RIP Herman:(

Originally posted by racerx1225

like a puppy, only larger :D

OMG, he is beauuuuutiful... when I was little my parents had a dobie named Zeus... he's go ballistic whenever a man other than my dad went near my mom... let me tell you, my dad loved that dog... :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I'd bet money that you'll cry your eyes out when that thing finally goes to the great fishbowl in the sky .. . . 9 years is alot of time . . .

..no seriously....there is no emotional attachment.....his bowl-mate died like 2 years ago....he was around for about 7 then i guess.........maybe i am cold-hearted....i dunno...but it's a fish...no physical contact....no love...nothing...no legs....u get the idea....

tastyt quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by racerx1225

like a puppy, only larger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG, he is beauuuuutiful... when I was little my parents had a dobie named Zeus... he's go ballistic whenever a man other than my dad went near my mom... let me tell you, my dad loved that dog...

Thanks hun, and thats a so-so pic, he's my baby and means the world to me and he is protective like yours was, it's bred into them I guess. My mom's Rottie's are Thor and Odin and when the 3 boys get together it's more than I can handle. I hope he adjusts to Manhattan again when I move back in January. :)

Originally posted by misk

i have a fish...that's right 1 fish........it does not even have a name...i simply call it 'that fish'......i spends it's days in a plastic bowl next to my microwave.......i have my own theories about this....the fish is HUGE and simply refuses to die.....it has been fed everything and anything u can imagine....spent days swimming on it's side and ...well....keeps coming back!

maybe bc you keep him next to your microwave :D

Originally posted by cintronCats on the other hand are fine for apartments...

and great for chinese food as well.

i hope you're not being serious. dog, i can sort of understand.. chinese food is just too good to pass up. and i eat only the best :D

Originally posted by sassa

my baby

attachment.php?postid=1002070

looks like either a gerbil or mabye a guinea pig. guinea pigs are adorable and easy to maintain. i owned one like seven yrs ago. poor thing got lost and ran off overnight :( anyone w/ a puppy or kitten who'd be willing to part with?