Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who cares bout Baseball...NFL starts up

Originally posted by thehype

in a week. So who is everyone pickin this year?

'

:mad: It'll be a long season for me since I'm a Giant fan. Hopefully, they're competitive.

And for you Jet fans, you're team will "shit the bed" like they always do. :D

Originally posted by piro8

'

:mad: It'll be a long season for me since I'm a Giant fan. Hopefully, they're competitive.

And for you Jet fans, you're team will "shit the bed" like they always do. :D

piro i don't like you anymoreyou crossed the line buy saying that about the jets take it back

Originally posted by vitotheguido

Well said!! Fuck those assholes, football is here and I'm hoping on the Raiders!!!

We got F'd last year against The Patriots. :mad:

That ain't happening this year...we're going all the way this year!

:)

All you Jets fans out there don't be upset when we spank dat ass again in oakland this year AGAIN!

And to all you Patriot Fans.....:bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge:

You got lucky last year!

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

also gotta love hockey. No wusses allowed Lets go Rangers!!!!

Eventhough i am a Red Wing fan, I go to alot of NYR games and i gotta say, The Rangers traded thier future away when they got rid of Nicklas Sundstrom.

Originally posted by thehype

Eventhough i am a Red Wing fan, I go to alot of NYR games and i gotta say, The Rangers traded thier future away when they got rid of Nicklas Sundstrom.

you ever met him? He's such a dick! They traded him because he's a cry baby. Lindros, bure, holik, messier, leetch, kasparaitis, richter......FUCK YOUTH, give me the cup

or a least the play-offs :laugh:

Originally posted by 12inch

you ever met him? He's such a dick! They traded him because he's a cry baby. Lindros, bure, holik, messier, leetch, kasparaitis, richter......FUCK YOUTH, give me the cup

or a least the play-offs :laugh:

Rangers fan here, havent been to a game in years. I wouldnt waste my money watching this circus. Over the last several years they traded away all the young talent "to win now!" Heeeeellllllloooooo obviously that wasn't working, they haven't even made the playoffs. The fans have been suffering long enough. A couple years ago they should have went with the young talent and let it develop. Its all about the coaching, Ottawa doesn't have 1/2 the payroll the Rangers do. Yet Ottawa turned a miserable new franchise into a winner by going with the young talent and giving them time to develop!

Long live the BRUISE BROTHERS from Detriot... Kocur and Probert!