Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV REALWORLD NY

I DONT KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU WATCH IT BUT I THINK THEY HAVE BEEN DOING A BAD JOB CASTING IT SPECIFICALY IN NY THE CITY HAS SO MUCH TO OFFER AND THEY JUST PICKED SUCH DULL PEOPLE.

THEY SHOULD OF MADE SURE TO CAST AT LEAST ONE HARDCORE CLUB KID AND ONE TRENDY MODEL CHICK TO BE ABLE TO TAKE THE COUNTRY ON A FIRST HAND TOUR OF THE SOUND FACTORY AND THE BULLSHIT AT PLACES LIKE LOTUS AND SPA.

Originally posted by diehardone:

I DONT KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU WATCH IT BUT I THINK THEY HAVE BEEN DOING A BAD JOB CASTING IT SPECIFICALY IN NY THE CITY HAS SO MUCH TO OFFER AND THEY JUST PICKED SUCH DULL PEOPLE.

THEY SHOULD OF MADE SURE TO CAST AT LEAST ONE HARDCORE CLUB KID AND ONE TRENDY MODEL CHICK TO BE ABLE TO TAKE THE COUNTRY ON A FIRST HAND TOUR OF THE SOUND FACTORY AND THE BULLSHIT AT PLACES LIKE LOTUS AND SPA.

I agree with you. I watched it the other night and was totally disappointed! The cast is so boring. They are living in NY, you think they would actually be interesting and have some fun! cwm23.gif

------------------

Email or IM me at angl2luv21@aol.com

Im in total agreement...They picked such a bunch of tools! All they do is bitch and whine...the first few years were so much better..

And has anyone noticed the similarity between this years and the first Real World???

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I also feel the same real world one was the best the cast were by most real new yorkers and had cool stuff going on you had the the real down town queen(no offense)the educated b-boy,the brooklyn thug chick, the long island head banger,the jersey shore pretty boy the ecentric village girl and the im from the mid west and this freaks me out girl. This cast was very ny therefore made much better tv.

anyone know what MTV is going to make this cast do...ie new orleans had the TV show...seattle had the radio show..etcetc

I will admit I'm a real world watcher and can still remember watching the first one...and I've seen them all..

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

this cast sucks! Their first comflict was about a racial comment. GODDDD, how many times have we gone thru this on the real world??

and i agree with diehardone...they should have put in a club kid! cwm32.gifcwm15.gif

------------------

EXIT fridays!-->*eSCAPE* Guestlist!!!

Have you experienced the e-SCAPE? ::wink wink::

Actually ....

I saw the three dark haired girls in a club in NYC, at Metronome... i was taliking to the camera crew and stuff, they were in the VIP area just lounging on the sofa next to me , the few hours there i didn't see them get up and dance at all, and the camera's weren't on them the whole time....

but, it looks like some clubs let them in .. the people we were with with the owner of the company that MTV hires to do the actual filming, and they were on phones like crazy b4 that, probably getting permissions to come in and stuff....

------------------

AIM: blondymu

clubnyc.jpg

Originally posted by Jilly:

anyone know what MTV is going to make this cast do...ie new orleans had the TV show...seattle had the radio show..etcetc

I will admit I'm a real world watcher and can still remember watching the first one...and I've seen them all..

They are going to be working for a record label. They showed it on the coming attracions the other night.

------------------

Email or IM me at angl2luv21@aol.com

Originally posted by clubbinHOTTIE:

this cast sucks! Their first comflict was about a racial comment. GODDDD, how many times have we gone thru this on the real world??

Seriously, that BITCH needs to calm her stanky ass down. what he said, he said that his uncle or someone told him, not that he thought that. plus how can you not understand how his uncle, who is from a place where there are no blacks (and he is much older, which means his views were formed this way some time ago) with that in mind, what do yuou expect him to think, it his sheltered world of clevland, the black that he had encountered in his life were infact less educated. that doesnt mean that no blacks are smarter than whites anywhere today, but from his experiance, whites are generaly better educated.

I HATE THAT SENSITIVE BITCH, what a loser.

------------------

No left turn unstoned

Shits weak. Should be new yorker living it up in new york..not these hicks

------------------

YaY to all my P-E-E-ps who BUMP and grind their way through this K-razy life

in the real world, you just dont walk into a multi million dollar brownstone (millions even before the interior decorators come in). In the REAL WORLD, they would not be able to find an apartment in the city they could afford, if they could even find one at all. then they would most likly need an in-state Garantor for the lease or have to pay a lot of the rent in advance. good luck there kiddies!!

and thak god they didnt pick that fool with the moisterizing gloves from the casting spercial, i was glad to see him cry when he didnt make it!!

------------------

No left turn unstoned

TAKE THE COUNTRY ON A FIRST HAND TOUR OF THE SOUND FACTORY AND THE BULLSHIT AT PLACES LIKE LOTUS AND SPA.

i don't think we need anymore commercialization of the club scene. it's getting to a sickening point. somebody should blow up the ktu building.

there is a guy on big brother that looks like he's been to sf. he's a pure gumba and had his shirt off almost the entire whole show. and he is from bayonne

[This message has been edited by drmoxx (edited 07-07-2001).]

mtv is very mainstream, geared for the suburban youth, since 95% of the U.S. population leaves in suburban areas, so they will show a cast recruited from those areas

take them to a clothing store, to shed their

xxxl t shirt and pants, let them look more

hip, but the personality and attitude obviously you cannot change overnight.

Archived