Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the GUIDO EXPRESS LANE

my sister (who is the only guido lover) sent me this...

THE PERFECT SOLUTION?

By AJ Kowalski

Tired of waiting endlessly in Parkway traffic on your way down the

shore? If you're like most of us, there's a good chance you've spent countless hours staring at the back of the same bumper, riding your brake and have possibly developed a minor case of whiplash from the stop-and-go that one encounters while attempting to arrive at the New Jersey Shore. Travelers fear no more! I have the solution!

-- THE GUIDO EXPRESS LANE --

The proposed Guido Express Lane, or G.E.L., is structured identically to the H.O.V. lanes introduced in the late 90's across much of NJ, NY and PA. The following requirements for access to the G.E.L. will apply to all vehicle occupants:

-Cut-off shirts or wife beaters must be worn at all times. If the

vehicle is a convertible, no shirts are allowed.

-Capri pants must be worn. Addidas pants are acceptable only with matching jackets and a Kangol hat.

-All vehicle occupants must have identical haircuts - spiked all around (including the back) or must have shaved heads. All sideburns must be shaved to a point.

-All body hair must be completely shaven.

-All vehicles in the G.E.L. must be considered "exotic" or "luxury

cars," but must be paid for by the driver's parents.

-Vehicle must contain at least 13 pounds of fake silver bracelets and necklaces. Necklaces may only be loose enough to allow minimal breathing.

-Should any member(s) of the vehicle fail to comply with any one of the aforementioned requirements, said member(s) will receive a two-month suspension from Joey's in Clifton and Tempts.

In addition to the obvious ecological benefits, the proposed G.E.L.

would also provide the following free of charge:

-Upon entering the G.E.L., the vehicle's radio would automatically be tuned to a satellite feed of "What is Love" by Haddaway or "Louder Than Love" by TKA. (Driver preference)

-The center divider would be lined with Sunburst Ultra Sun 4000 series tanning lamps which would run 24 hours a day to ensure a perfect pre-beach/club complexion.

-To become a G.E.L. member, you must be Italian (or try really hard to look Italian) and test positive for steroids.

So the next time you're at a dead stop at exit 143 for two hours, take a minute and think how much you would appreciate a G.E.L. I, and all the Tri-State area guidos, am counting on your support!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by klohe

-The center divider would be lined with Sunburst Ultra Sun 4000 series tanning lamps which would run 24 hours a day to ensure a perfect pre-beach/club complexion.

klohe, u know u would be begging me to drive in the guido express lane...:cool:

Originally posted by joediesel

THAT MIGHT BE ONE OF THE FUNIEST POSTS IVE EVER READ....BUT I WILL DEF QUALIFY TO BE IN THAT LANE.....LOL

:laugh: :laugh:.....not really....u still dont have the spikes goin and and ur still missing something else....maybe by december u would qualify....:laugh: :laugh: :D

Originally posted by klohe

my sister (who is the only guido lover) sent me this...

-To become a G.E.L. member, you must be Italian (or try really hard to look Italian) and test positive for steroids.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is so hilarious! Would the nyc clubs make a profit w/ out them? It seems like the distribution is 65% guido and 25% asian 10% other for any given club. Even lot 61 has it's share of "wanna be upper class " guidos.

There are tons of non italian guidos, what are they called?

Originally posted by nyckitty69

That is so hilarious! Would the nyc clubs make a profit w/ out them? It seems like the distribution is 65% guido and 25% asian 10% other for any given club. Even lot 61 has it's share of "wanna be upper class " guidos.

I know this is off topic but Lot 61 def has one of the best Monday night parties around right now.........I didnt think there were alot of so-called "guidos" there.:)

Originally posted by daveespa

I know this is off topic but Lot 61 def has one of the best Monday night parties around right now.........I didnt think there were alot of so-called "guidos" there.:)

There weren't a lot ie swarming the place like exit and sf but there were still some. and lot 61 is pretty cool

Originally posted by nyckitty69

Non-Italian guido's hmmmmmmmmmmm

GREEKS kidding ..............