Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone had sex with a co-worker?

djrman

I was wondering if any of ya has had a sexual relationship with a co worker? We started as friends and all, but then one day she approached me about how she felt towards me. She admited that she wanted to see how things would work out. I ended up sleeping with her for some months, but then she wanted more. She wanted to be my wifey and I wasn't having it. Anyways, now we still talk and all, but feels odd. It feels weird because when I look at her.......I can't help the thought of giving it to her and hearing her say......Fuck me!! I start having all these flashbacks, but in the end not worth it. Has anyone of ya experienced this?

Originally posted by djrman

I was wondering if any of ya has had a sexual relationship with a co worker? We started as friends and all, but then one day she approached me about how she felt towards me. She admited that she wanted to see how things would work out. I ended up sleeping with her for some months, but then she wanted more. She wanted to be my wifey and I wasn't having it. Anyways, now we still talk and all, but feels odd. It feels weird because when I look at her.......I can't help the thought of giving it to her and hearing her say......Fuck me!! I start having all these flashbacks, but in the end not worth it. Has anyone of ya experienced this?

It's very hard to be friends with someone who once had their legs on your shoulders yelling out all kinds of names @ you while you were givin some good lovin'. Buisness and Pleasure don't mix. Perhaps when you go to a next job and your working with Naomi Campbell you will remember the position you are in now, and hopefully you will exhibit a bit more self control and stop screwing your co-workers.. Just a thought!! :tongue::D

Yes.

First time, it was fun for awhile than it got weird.

Second time, it was fun for a while than it got tiring.

Third time, I had to quit.

Not a great idea, unless you really want to make things uneasy in your dating life and your work life.

same thing happebed to me.... my co-workers an di went to a bar after work like several motnhs ago and as everyone started to get drunk an deven more drunk some left and like 2 stayed... a good female friend of mine who used to be my room mate an dthis really cute guy who had just started working there... he keeps talking to me and telling me how beutiful i am and how he loves how my suits fit so nice and tight on my ass... n e wayz my friend decides to go pick up a one nite stand elsewhere and leaves me with him(i wanted to fuck him but didnt want to make things weird at work) when he came towards me to kiss me with his breath giving off the strong smell of hennesy i told him shyt is gonna get weird he says "its only one time " i was like fuck it im backed up we had great sex and the next day things were fine at work but then he asked me for more caus ehe really liked it he says i said no caus eof work and next day the weirdo quits the job and calls me up and tells me "ok i dont work there no more just put it onme again"

?????? i said no til today that nut keeps calling and i still dont pick up

moral is: dont fuck your co worker... :blown:

Originally posted by lore69

same thing happebed to me.... my co-workers an di went to a bar after work like several motnhs ago and as everyone started to get drunk an deven more drunk some left and like 2 stayed... a good female friend of mine who used to be my room mate an dthis really cute guy who had just started working there... he keeps talking to me and telling me how beutiful i am and how he loves how my suits fit so nice and tight on my ass... n e wayz my friend decides to go pick up a one nite stand elsewhere and leaves me with him(i wanted to fuck him but didnt want to make things weird at work) when he came towards me to kiss me with his breath giving off the strong smell of hennesy i told him shyt is gonna get weird he says "its only one time " i was like fuck it im backed up we had great sex and the next day things were fine at work but then he asked me for more caus ehe really liked it he says i said no caus eof work and next day the weirdo quits the job and calls me up and tells me "ok i dont work there no more just put it onme again"

?????? i said no til today that nut keeps calling and i still dont pick up

moral is: dont fuck your co worker... :blown:

:laugh: :laugh:

thats one crazy story...definitely tell that dude to piss the motherfuck off.

yo off-topic...i been wondering for ever wtf L.O.R.E. stands for? is that like the bloods and the crips? lol

i have had sex with a few co-workers. i have this terrible habit of "shitting where i eat". one time i was seeing my boss and from day 1 we were having sex. after 1 week she was telling me she loved me and shit like that. i was like "you love me, you dont even know my last name". that ended quick. a few months later i was dating another girl at the same job and we were doing ok then she starting staying over every night. i saw her all day at work(and we stood at the same counter right next to each other) then all night in the first month. i was like i need space so i broke it off. we have spoke alittle since but its weird. we no longer work together though, thats good. but i still sometimes think i want her back. i dont know

I am actually going out with a co-worker. It's kind of weird but we don't work directly with each other so its not bad. Its funny though walking through the hall and seeing them and being like i was with them last night or this morning. Oh and noones knows about us so its kinda like a game sneaking around the office trying to talk to each other and what not. But i dont regret it at all.