Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eminem !ABUSED! moby on the vma's

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think he actually said "i WILL hit a GIRL with glasses"... (in reference to moby)...

ahh tv... you know they probably went backstage and had some drinks and shit, just laughing about it... next week you'll see a moby/eminem colaboration and we'll all listen to it like good little boys and girls...

Originally posted by sexxyme

:laugh: I love Eminem..he's too funny!

Yea ignorant insecure

wiggers are hysterical.

You know who else was

cracking me up...

Christina Aguilera talkin all

hooch and black and shit youknowhatI'msayin'?

Micheal Jackson looked pretty

white compared to those two

ghetto wanna be pieces of shit!

Originally posted by mugwump

Yea ignorant insecure

wiggers are hysterical.

You know who else was

cracking me up...

Christina Aguilera talkin all

hooch and black and shit youknowhatI'msayin'?

Micheal Jackson looked pretty

white compared to those two

ghetto wanna be pieces of shit!

also funny was how christian was like "oh this should be interesting" right before announcing eminem as the winner... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm drama

Even though I like christina.. she looked like shit...and that outfit... what was she thinking? i think she was trying to be sluttier than Britney...that was her goal. LOL. and when eminem got booed!!! that was the best part... I have no respect for him. i think the audience should of kept booing him, he is very self centered or am I the only who can see that.. he needs to loosen up some too.. take the dildo out his ass. sad that he won those awards :P

hey guess what.....who gives a fuck if u guys like Em or not...he's only the tightest rapper out there...he only makes in a yr what u wont make in a life time...

i cant believe u guys r up here talkin shit about him...runnin to fuckin Moby's defense...come the fuck on man...Moby deserves all the shit he says about him...fuckin vegan , politically-correct , bitch

ill come out and say it..i fucking LOVE EMINEM! ...i love a motherfucker who gets up there and says what he wants to...i love a motherfucker who comes as correct as he does on every track he ever puts out or collaborates on.

Personally i think the problem is that U GUYS DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT RAP (not hip hop..RAP!!)..hes only the dopest lyricist...ahm..EVER!!!...no one compares to his skills.....callin him classless and all types of shit...were the Stones classy? were the Beatles classy? i dont fuckin think so...it just goes back to what AMERICA percieves as normal..the fuckin afforementioned groups were stoned out of their minds 98% of their lives...but Em talks about a drug and fuckin the world jumps on his back...so how the fuck is dude not gona wana defend himself??

its kinda fucked up how quick u ppl r to bash him because of the person that he is or the music he creates...id think that people who listen to our music might b a lil more open minded considering that our music gets shitted on by everyone else...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

hey guess what.....who gives a fuck if u guys like Em or not...he's only the tightest rapper out there...he only makes in a yr what u wont make in a life time...

i cant believe u guys r up here talkin shit about him...runnin to fuckin Moby's defense...come the fuck on man...Moby deserves all the shit he says about him...fuckin vegan , politically-correct , bitch

ill come out and say it..i fucking LOVE EMINEM! ...i love a motherfucker who gets up there and says what he wants to...i love a motherfucker who comes as correct as he does on every track he ever puts out or collaborates on.

Personally i think the problem is that U GUYS DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT RAP (not hip hop..RAP!!)..hes only the dopest lyricist...ahm..EVER!!!...no one compares to his skills.....callin him classless and all types of shit...were the Stones classy? were the Beatles classy? i dont fuckin think so...it just goes back to what AMERICA percieves as normal..the fuckin afforementioned groups were stoned out of their minds 98% of their lives...but Em talks about a drug and fuckin the world jumps on his back...so how the fuck is dude not gona wana defend himself??

its kinda fucked up how quick u ppl r to bash him because of the person that he is or the music he creates...id think that people who listen to our music might b a lil more open minded considering that our music gets shitted on by everyone else...

:laugh::rolleyes:

let me guess... you want to be different by listening to him. just like 98% of the rest of the young american public.

that guy's as mainstream as it gets. plus he sucks.

whatever the world says/or does not say is not what really should matter. lets be honest, he has a good promotions team, a good director and some smart people working for him. he writes some sharp tunes, gets slammed in the press, the consumer runs out and buys his stuff, listens, appreciates and/or criticizes and he gets rich. hmmmmmmmm lets questions who is really not so bright here.

i love hard core rap and love his ryhmes, don't listen to them for educational value or what he really says. just as i used to like 2Pac, however if u ever listened to what he said clearly, you would have been concerned.

personal expression is a right that we have for living in our country and just as i get pissed when a party or club gets shut down here (feels like my rights are jumped all over) or someone slams my music when working out, I hate to hear people slam music that they do not listen to or.

yes Eminem does have skill and anyone who denies that is lieing BUT HE IS DEFINITLY NOT THE GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME. Not even close.

I liked Eminem around the time his second album came out but now he is getting redundant. Yes, your family is fucked up. You're not the only one. Yes, you were a bad kid and did drugs. What else is new? Yes, you start beef with people who will not fight back because they have self-respect or they don't rhyme. He is a joke by now. His videos were not the best and he didn't deserve ANY awards tonight. I'm sure him and his crew have a good laugh over how stupid MTV and the american public is or he believes his own hype. I don't know which is sadder.

it's either you you love him or love to hate him

never the less eminem does have skills...

and he is the first rapper to come from the underground and make it to a nationwide status. b4 him what rappers became mainstream across america?

mc hammer? vannilla ice? cisco? fuck even master p.

they never rhymed on columbia's radio station after dark.

eminem's rhymes been floating around underground ny since 98

Originally posted by gonzojournilist

it's either you you love him or love to hate him

never the less eminem does have skills...

and he is the first rapper to come from the underground and make it to a nationwide status. b4 him what rappers became mainstream across america?

mc hammer? vannilla ice? cisco? fuck even master p.

they never rhymed on columbia's radio station after dark.

eminem's rhymes been floating around underground ny since 98

actually before 98....he still great lyricist who can make me laugh

but..hes mainstream....period. Unfortuatenly theres nothing he can do about it.