Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the other day i was compared to both barbra and superG.

weyes

ah, the joys of working in retail... people hit on me, i meet lots of creepy weirdos, and lots of creepy weirdos hit on me. the guy in his 70s from alaska who was in town for a convention who gave me a pin of two polar bears doin' it didn't bother me that much - he was actually kinda sweet :hey: .

but the other day, i got two weird guys that were a little different. the first was an older guy, late 40s, i guess, who seemed not too "with it," maybe a little slow. he gave me a "wow, you should be an actress - you could be a movie star." and he gave me some wide-eyed little kid look that was creepy (that's the word) and uncalled for. i was not looking so good. "you've got a great smile," he continued. "you know who

you look like?"

i couldn't wait for this, because the only time i was ever told i looked like anyone famous was by a crazy old lady who said i look like charlize theron. i do not.

"barbra streisand. yeah, i just watched that 'yentyl' movie, and you look just like her. she's just so beautiful, you're really beautiful..." ok, time for me to walk away.

i don't look like barbra either. i have brown curly hair, bangs, i certainly don't have a nose anything close to hers. this guy was nutty.

later in the day, some guy says i could be supergirl, 'cause i "got booty, and [i'm] tall. how tall are you?" at this point i wonder if people even know what store they're in :blank: .

where do these people come from, and why do they always know where to find me? i mean, shit - if people have to hit on me when i'm at work, can't they at least be sort of normal :rolleyes: ?

Originally posted by tastey

and not only do you enjoy the attention when getting hit on, you even come here to post about to get some more

;)

is this the 19-year-old who is seriously gonna try to teach guys (and for a fee!) how to "get with" women? or am i thinking of a fictional character? that can't be real :eek: .

i guess you just don't understand the horror of the only people interested in you being sketchy, certifiably off people. relating a story of guys freaking me out and making me wonder if i'll ever find a normal, real, mate is far from bragging.

Originally posted by vicman

barbara streisand? uh-huh...and i look like george clooney.

pretty weird folks out there, joo know?

:D

i have never found george clooney attractive. joshua jackson, though, who looks like he could've been george clooney as a young'un and even has his mannerisms, ain't so bad :aright: (too young, though :) ) .

Originally posted by weyes

i guess you just don't understand the horror of the only people interested in you being sketchy, certifiably off people. relating a story of guys freaking me out and making me wonder if i'll ever find a normal, real, mate is far from bragging.

:laugh: are there any normal ones out there?????????????????????????????????????????????????

ok, i probably shouldn't tell this story, 'cause i'm probably setting myself up for criticism, but this was just too weird.

a german tourist came in today (seriously, tastey, i'm not making fun; he really was.), says i could be a movie star (deja vu), asks if i do casting calls. something about my smile, etc., etc. (not everyone who lives in l.a. wants to be an actress :rolleyes: ) ok, here it is: then he asks me if i know where he could find jean-claude van damme.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

ok, i probably shouldn't tell this story, 'cause i'm probably setting myself up for criticism, but this was just too weird.

a german tourist came in today (seriously, tastey, i'm not making fun; he really was.), says i could be a movie star (deja vu), asks if i do casting calls. something about my smile, etc., etc. (not everyone who lives in l.a. wants to be an actress :rolleyes: ) ok, here it is: then he asks me if i know where he could find jean-claude van damme.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

lol, you probably intimidated the hell outta him. don´t you know that feeling? when you´re VERY attracted to a guy that you start blabbing shit and you think "why did i just say that? am i stupid?" ;)

Originally posted by tastey

lol, you probably intimidated the hell outta him. don´t you know that feeling? when you´re VERY attracted to a guy that you start blabbing shit and you think "why did i just say that? am i stupid?" ;)

. . . again, incorrect . . . . :confused: . . did you not read the post . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . again, incorrect . . . . :confused: . . did you not read the post . . .

i think he meant that the guy was thinking "why did i say that? am i stupid?" he was just putting it in with the reverse pronouns so that i could put myself in that position. am i right, tastey?

i think he meant that the guy was thinking "why did i say that? am i stupid?" he was just putting it in with the reverse pronouns so that i could put myself in that position. am i right, tastey?

yap, that´s right.

btw: is it my pc or is the board f**ked? the threads don´t get updated any more?

This thread is funny.....Weyes see what happens when you leave the LA board!! You never know who people will think you look like. I once got mad play from the top shelf honeys b/c the ladies thought I looked like dgmodel (or was it judge jules)???

Originally posted by joeygk

This thread is funny.....Weyes see what happens when you leave the LA board!! You never know who people will think you look like. I once got mad play from the top shelf honeys b/c the ladies thought I looked like dgmodel (or was it judge jules)???

you would have a point, joey, but there isn't anyone from l.a. on that board, so they don't know what i look like, either :laugh: !!!

well, i have met four people, but two have forever sworn off cp for some reason (snobs) :no: and the other two have too much sense to talk to themselves on a messageboard the way i do :( . but they're very nice anyway :) . everyone give some love to:

msbobois and dlish :spin2: !!!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

barbara streisand? uh-huh...and i look like george clooney.

pretty weird folks out there, joo know?

:D

oh shit!! i never put that together, you do kinda look like clooney, now that you metion it.