Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Was it me, or did Britney look like a fat hog....

Guest saleen351

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jpdd810

I think I'm going to wear Christinas outfit out to tempts saturday night and see if anybody notices. Sunday I'll waer Brittneys!! I'll make sure I bring my whipp so I can whip all you little boys around!! (Especially doubleplay!!)

:tongue:;):tongue:;)

:devil::licker::devil:

If you do...........then I'm going as that guy from Outkast on the right:

outkast.jpg

First, britney looked HORRIBL E!!!! Dressed like that she looked like a 1985 madonna wannabe who just came in from a dominatrix show

Pink - Looked like she literally ran face first into a pile OF WHITE TRASH

Eminem - good performance, but whats up with the fkn hardass attitude

Michelle Branch -"drunker" is not WORD, and please do something with that damn hair...long,straight down the back of my ass crack hair is out! Pick up a copy of the latest cosmo PUHLEASE!

Christina - GHETTO SLUTTY...with all that money buy yourself a good stylist and some etiquette!!!

JIMMY FALLON -.TOO TOO TOO FUNNY:laugh: :laugh: THAT MOLE THING WAS HISTERICAL!!

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

First, britney looked HORRIBL E!!!! Dressed like that she looked like a 1985 madonna wannabe who just came in from a dominatrix show

Pink - Looked like she literally ran face first into a pile OF WHITE TRASH

Eminem - good performance, but whats up with the fkn hardass attitude

Michelle Branch -"drunker" is not WORD, and please do something with that damn hair...long,straight down the back of my ass crack hair is out! Pick up a copy of the latest cosmo PUHLEASE!

Christina - GHETTO SLUTTY...with all that money buy yourself a good stylist and some etiquette!!!

JIMMY FALLON -.TOO TOO TOO FUNNY:laugh: :laugh: THAT MOLE THING WAS HISTERICAL!!

Please give us your honest opinion, no holding back....lol

Originally posted by dtrave

You silly fuckers - this is how women are supposed to look

If I wanted a chick with the body of a 12 year old boy

I would get a 12 year old boy - I want a WOMAN!!!!!

exactly!!!!!! wtf, these girls have great bodies!

if britnney and christina are so called "fat" than 80% of the rest of us girls must be obese to you.

A woman is supposed to have nice curves, not be a stick figure ughhh

I thought Britney didn't look as hot as she usually does, but no way fat!!! I think her make-up was kinda "clown-like"...

As for Christina, WHAT WAS SHE THINKING??? She looked horrible and cracked out.

PS I feel bad for Britney, she hasn't ONCE in FOUR YEARS, won a VMA..... Give the girl a break.....:confused: :confused:

hey dknybabe, u better watch out with that comment on britney's talent!!! lol just kidding....

but she is obviously doing something right or she wouldn't be one of the highest paid people in show biz!!! she's extremely appealing and an incredible dancer..... ok so she doesn't have the greatest vocal cords, but she has a hot bod and is very likable...... ;) ;) ;)