Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Muthafuckin Howells

Originally posted by snoozi8

they closed at 9am Allen nice meeting you question--- that track almost at the very end.... like a tech house beat with an Indian singer and then a bit of lite rap..........what was that, it was very interesting???? my friend said he was talking to DH when he was hanging there Friday night for DT and he mentioned something like that being done by Armen Van Helden......... ???

was that in his "encore?" if it was, my friend kept insisting that it was a frankie bones song.

stacie :)

Originally posted by hotcheme

i heard a lot of negativity from a lot of ppl saturday night but i was really feeling danny's set on saturday. i thought it was darker than usual - even the breaks had some sinister undertones. he was playing exactly what i was in the mood for - too bad i was too tired to get into it.

it was great to see the cp ppl that were there. cody - you were definitely missed. hitoriki - great dancing with you as always.

:)

. . . awwwww . . .dark and dirty . . . :( . . . . I missed it . .

Originally posted by hotcheme

yes you were missed. you coming out this weekend?

. . I missed gettin down with ya too . . . . . I'm coming out this week to Vath and Hawtin . . . VATH and HAWTIN!! . . . :D . . .

Flashback to March, VIP room at Vinyl:

Me (retardedly faced . . looking at wiry bald white guy with glasses sitting next to me) : Hey . . .

Wiry Bald White guy: Hi . .

Me: hey . . . did anyone ever tell ya you look alot like Ritchie Hawtin? . .

Wiry Bald White guy: Yeah, people have said so . .

Me: Hey wait .. . You ARE Ritchie Hawtin!!! . . . :eek: . .

Ritchie Hawtin (laughs) : Yeah . . .

. . .:drunk: . . I'm so lame . . .

• 3 months later...

ok, what the hell is the deal with this thread. yes danny was at Arc last Saturday (11/30/02) for his birthday but he was also spinning with Danny Tenaglia!!! You people are giving no credit to the man who made that place. I am a huge fan of DH, but Dt was dropping bombs that night. Either this thread is like 2-3 months old or you people are on some good shit.

Originally posted by beurself

ok, what the hell is the deal with this thread. yes danny was at Arc last Saturday (11/30/02) for his birthday but he was also spinning with Danny Tenaglia!!! You people are giving no credit to the man who made that place. I am a huge fan of DH, but Dt was dropping bombs that night. Either this thread is like 2-3 months old or you people are on some good shit.

yup this thread is from howell's august set. DT didn't spin that night.

it is very rare when we see a performer can virtually read the mind of the crowd and use it to make the crowd go wild. danny is definitley one of those performers. the guy is such a crowd pleaser, and those who say clubbing in nyc is dead, have not gone to arc when he's spinning.

Originally posted by deepak1977

it is very rare when we see a performer can virtually read the mind of the crowd and use it to make the crowd go wild. danny is definitley one of those performers. the guy is such a crowd pleaser, and those who say clubbing in nyc is dead, have not gone to arc when he's spinning.

:clap: :clap: