Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quoth Went To SF Last Night For The 1st Time (no Joke).

quoth

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad u had fun. i love sf. i must have been there like 10 times this summer. also great hearing this from a non bias person. i'm takin a break from sf casue i love sf so much i wont go to other clubs i just keep goign back week after week. well lets see if next sat i go somewhere else or get there and say fuck it lets go sf. lol.

my only minor and i stress minor slight complaint...

is that...

JP threw down a horrible remix of FISCHERSPOONER'S-EMERGE...which i fucking heard the ORIGINAL like Novemeber of 2000.

For any of you interested if you liked his remix?

Definitely check out the original Fischerspooner-Emerge.... muchhhhhhh better and more of an electro techno/synth pop kinda sound.

danwilson: honestly yes...i think he could manage his way into being one of the top 100 dj's...if he does what i seen him do this past saturday ever friggin saturday?? then without question he deserves repsect cause i don't see anyone else doing what he does at the moment...nor in the future.

Originally posted by gonzojournilist

summer of 98

I was there every weekend like it was fucking church

and we all knew what went on the night before

I'm fucking retarded (b/c of those years)

the whole thing is blurred in my mind, I just knew I had great times.

Ditto. :goofy: :D

Originally posted by misk

...ugh....guess i am gonna have to find a new spot;)

hey...u still have TEMPTS, Surf Club, Merge , south park and all those other shit places to go to...:D

but i DEFINITELY!!!!!!! doubt there will be ANY CONVINCING what so ever to check out those places mentioned above my little cinnabon eating fuckface. :D

Originally posted by quoth

hey...u still have TEMPTS, Surf Club, Merge , south park and all those other shit places to go to...:D

but i DEFINITELY!!!!!!! doubt there will be ANY CONVINCING what so ever to check out those places mentioned above my little cinnabon eating fuckface. :D

lol....summer is over....it's nyc time baby......lounges and the occasional visit to the factory;)

......i will be there soon enough....cinnabons and all....:D :D

I DEF. agree with everything Quoth pointed out, I stopped going to clubs for a couple years (to give you an idea, before I broke the dry spell the last club I had been to was Carbon) And one night, my friend who is a big sf head finally talked me into going. Everyone was so nice, and no attitudes at all..JP killed it all of sunday morning and i left with a HUGE grin on my face at noon. Since then i've been going atleast twice a month, no other vibe like it IMO.

Good review.

Joe

Originally posted by misk

lol....summer is over....it's nyc time baby......lounges and the occasional visit to the factory;)

......i will be there soon enough....cinnabons and all....:D :D

can't wait..

thought it would NEVER happen hehe. ;)

reddogg: thanx brotha man

sexxyH: where the motherfuck u been man?? nice to see u "around"

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Glad you had a good time Quoth. Close it out next time....I'll be sure to meet you there.

I LOVE the Factory and I am glad to see more of you will be checkin out the great vibe and join in the FUN,,:D :D :D

You also forgot to mention that there i a JACUZZI (and gift shop) for everyone to enjoy on the fourth floor...even more fun!!

I have a question though,,,is there a time that they STOP letting people in??? I usually go around 3 or 4 but I end up laving lke 8 or 9,, I would like to go later and be able to hang out for all of Sunday....(I just can't hang like I used to I guess!) Can you still get in if you come at like 7,8, or even 9 Sunday morning????? And...what time does JP end the party?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

:) Heather

depends on the night... they on a normal night stop letting people in around 9 / 10 maybe 11 am... however on theme nights they still let you in around 3 in the afternoon...

they usually end the parties around 1-4 pm on sunday..

on theme nights they usually go till bout anywhere from 7-9 pm... and jps bday always a lil bit longer!! ;)