Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it me or has this been one of the most boring 4th's.

I have to say this 4th has been overall BORING. its sucks that its on a wed. just about everyone had to work yesterday and has to work tomorrow (and me - i had to work 9.5 hrs today too - sux) so no one is doing anything really. it doesnt even feel like the 4th of july.

<sigh> o well. whatta ya gonna do.

anyone else feel this way?

------------------

*~*In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life - IT GOES ON*~*

*~*Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories*~*

*~*There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.*~*

I was thinking being cheesy, and checking out the fireworks, but it looks like threat of rain is going to keep that from happening. Damn, waking up from the Vinyl party, just to have that happen! cwm23.gif

Nope..! I bounced out of Vinyl at a healthy time (granted, before he blew the house up with vocals frown.gif), and had a barbeque today. Those burgers, hot dogs, and beers sure made it a fourth of July for me! smile.gif It didn't even start raining until dark. cwm32.gif

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif

Yeah, I'm pretty well snoring personally. I was supposed to take a little overnight cruise around the harbor and check out the fireworks, but this WOULD be the day when the boat engines aren't cooperating. Oh, and I also worked 9 hours today. That was cute cwm21.gif

Yeeeehawwww...

------------------

"Since we cannot hope for order, let us withdraw with style from the chaos." ~Arcadia

upstairs.html

ACtually, I decided to brave the weather and go out... It rained a little before and little more after, but luckily not during the show. Also, luckily none of the predicted t-storms happened, though there was some lightning seen when I was walking home. FDR Drive was jammed, but luckily I was still able to get a good view.

Pretty cool show, at least in terms of quantity. As for quality, I'm still deciding whether this was better, or what I've seen at Disneyworld.

By the way, if you get this in time, and are still looking for something to do, Centro-Fly still has it's usual Wednesday thing with Little Louie Vega tonight. I haven't been there - for anyone who has, how is it usually?

well my 4th of july sucked too... Shit well I did sleep most of the day..woke up at 5pm...but after all I did was go and watch the fireworks at nite..and all i gotta say is boring...lol...after 2 minutes of watching the fireworks I wanted to bounce.. I didnt have a bbq or anything..well I had a blast tuesday nite..so thats what counts.. cwm35.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

Ditto on the sleepage - about all I did was fireworks, too. <laughs> And the whole time I was watching, I couldn't help but thinking how much cooler they'd be if I was tripping. Something to keep in mind for next year... cwm13.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

no offense but it may be you...heh heh..naw, seriously my 4th was the sh*t...caught biz markie in central park...hung out with cool peeps...caught darren emerson at plant..hung out with more cool peeps...and since i was getting howelled on at vinyl for 9 hrs on the fourth i would say its been one of the better days of the year!

------------------

"i was the real star...just because his mother died he got all the attention...they even named the movie after his no acting ass" - quote from an unidentified rabbit on the set of bambi

well im glad to know that everyone else had a good 4th. i guess it sucked for me cause i had to work. o well. i will just have to make up for it next weekend. (my bday - yay)

------------------

*~*In 3 words I can sum up everything I have learned about life - IT GOES ON*~*

*~*Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories*~*

*~*There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.*~*

Archived