Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Poll: Celebrities you've seen in clubs

Originally posted by jaysea

Well.....

When i meet madonna the first time, i do blieve it was either Dancteria, or octagon....i dont remember, it was when she was new, and back than she was Very cool, she bummed a cig off me, and i dont even thin kshe inhaled it to be honest, she was cool, the next time i saw her, she was surrounded my GOONS, who were her bodyguards, and it was hard to get to her, but she rememberd me, to say the least, and she was very cool, and i ended up following some friends of her's to an after hours party in some BIG ASS PENT HOUSE in Brokly.....and had a great time, even tho she never showed up....

i havent had a run in with her in about 6 or so years, but i did alsmot run into her in London at the villa cafe.

i feel special...lol

U should! lol....

Thanks for the reply:tongue:

i saw that dude from that group that sings the butterfly song in LA...i usually see celebrities not in clubs though, but on the street or in random places...saw jimmy fallon in times square like 2 weeks ago...

who cares anyways...not like their shit doesn't stink too....

UMM I CHILLED W/IIO AND VICIOUS 1 NITE AT ARENA IN NEW ROCHELLE

AND THEN ANOTHER TIME I WENT TO A P.DIDDY PRIVATE PARTY ~ SO THE WHOLE CLUB WAS MODELS, ACTORS, PRODUCERS, ARTISTS ~ CARMEN ELECTRA (SHE IS SOOOO HOTTTT), RUSSELL SIMMONS, DAVID BLAINE, & MISSY WERE THERE -- JUST 2 NAME A FEW...

ANOTHER TIME I WENT TO THIS CLUB, MY ROOMIE DRAGGEDD ME WITH HER 2 SEE LUDACRIS PERFORM ~ KNOWING I WAS GONNA BE THE ONNLLYYY WHITE GIRL THERE, I MADE A PACT THAT I WAS GOING TO GET BACKSTAGE AND GET HOMEBOY'S AUTOGRAPH. LOLL I'M CRAZY LIKE THAT. SO I ACTED LIKE THE BIGGGGGEST DORK GROUPIE U'VE EVER SEEN AND GOT BACKSTAGE AND GOT HIS AUTOGRAPH :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOLLL I'M SUCHHH A DORK SUMTIMES

**mWaZzZ**

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Andy Dick @ Limelight... thats it :(

~~ur sooooooooo full of KAKA!!! we saw the dell guy at EXIT for tiesto!:tongue:

i tend to run into celbrities on the street rather than in clubs b/c i dont get star struck so maybe i dont notice when they r around:blank:

HEHEHEHE I ALSO HUNG OUT WITH MOBB DEEP ONCE ~ THIS GIRL I WENT TO SULLIVAN (COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE) WITH IS THE SISTER OF ONE OF THE MEMBERS...

WHEN I CHILLED W/THEM I TOLD THEM THEY WERE NUTHIN BUT "SHOOK ONES" LOLLLLLLLLLLL

I ALSO USED TO HANG WITH YZIE (PRONOUNCED Y.Z.) OF THE RUFF RYDERS -- HE WAS MY BOSS' SON'S BODY GUARD -- LONNNNGGGGG STORY

ANYWAYZZZ ~ GOOD NITE CLUB PLANET!!

**mWaZzZ**

:bELLa:

have seen tons of celebs at clubs over the past ...many years but ones that actually had interaction with and thought were very cool were Derek jeter at spa took leak next tohim as we made fun of met fans in bathroom that were givin him hard time, Drew barrymore at i think it was called Toast on varick street many yrs ago she borrowed rolling paper from me and Ghost face killa down some club in SOBE .just wrecked out his mind asked me and my friends to sit and ahave a drink.

have seen tons of celebs at clubs over the past ...many years but ones that actually had interaction with and thought were very cool were Derek jeter at spa took leak next tohim as we made fun of met fans in bathroom that were givin him hard time, Drew barrymore at i think it was called Toast on varick street many yrs ago she borrowed rolling paper from me and Ghost face killa down some club in SOBE .just wrecked out his mind asked me and my friends to sit and ahave a drink.

Originally posted by sh4un4

HEHEHEHE I ALSO HUNG OUT WITH MOBB DEEP ONCE ~ THIS GIRL I WENT TO SULLIVAN (COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE) WITH IS THE SISTER OF ONE OF THE MEMBERS...

WHEN I CHILLED W/THEM I TOLD THEM THEY WERE NUTHIN BUT "SHOOK ONES" LOLLLLLLLLLLL

I ALSO USED TO HANG WITH YZIE (PRONOUNCED Y.Z.) OF THE RUFF RYDERS -- HE WAS MY BOSS' SON'S BODY GUARD -- LONNNNGGGGG STORY

ANYWAYZZZ ~ GOOD NITE CLUB PLANET!!

**mWaZzZ**

:bELLa:

you went to sullivan??? how was it?