Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I Wrong ?

sweetie029

Ok....me & my BF are on the verge of breaking up (we haven't spoken or seen each other in over a week) the thing is this isn't phasing me at all even though the break up has been pending for a while....it's natural to be upset but I have so much going on...school, work, etc. it's like I don't even care my relationship is going to end am I a horrible person for feeling like this ? :confused:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by sweetie029

Ok....me & my BF are on the verge of breaking up (we haven't spoken or seen each other in over a week) the thing is this isn't phasing me at all even though the break up has been pending for a while....it's natural to be upset but I have so much going on...school, work, etc. it's like I don't even care my relationship is going to end am I a horrible person for feeling like this ? :confused:

fuck no, you're lucky. your feelings are fine

No, you are not wrong at all. Who knows, this could either be for the best or help you realize that you do want to be with him. I broke up with an ex about 2 years ago and it was the best thing I could have done. No regrets and dont feel bad!!!

i know what you mean! i was with the same guy for 2 years! and as our relationship was coming to an end (as it was kinda rocky for a while) i felt like... it didnt bother me as much as other realtionships ending had! i was actually felt kind of liberated after we broke... dont get me wrong i loved all the time i spent with him and i still love him to death and i know we will always be close, but after not having been single in like 3.5 years, im kinda chillin with it now! but its cool bc he is my best friend and will alawys be close to my heart. its just nice to have some breathing time especailly at this age, where so much is going on.