Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does your board name mean?

NJDionysus - Dionysus is the "god of wine and divine intoxication!" Very fitting if you've been around me this summer or last or the summer before that and so on and so forth. And no, I'm not Greek either... its just a name.

Some of your names are self explanatory, others are not so easy. Like Notallthere, that one is obvious... kid is a nut! JenniJuggs, obvious.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jpdd810

I used to go to school with Jimmy and Paul Palmucci. Any relation? My name is my initails-jp,dd - you can guess on that one, and my b'day aug.10th!!

Jimmy would be a second cousin...Paul is my first cousin, he is about 31 mightbe 32...Sister patricia

Originally posted by njdionysus

NJDionysus - Dionysus is the "god of wine and divine intoxication!" Very fitting if you've been around me this summer or last or the summer before that and so on and so forth. And no, I'm not Greek either... its just a name.

Some of your names are self explanatory, others are not so easy. Like Notallthere, that one is obvious... kid is a nut! JenniJuggs, obvious.

I said hi to you closing night but you were tieing your shoe so I just kissed you on the neck and ran:laugh:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

think im going to change my board name hmmm stoonad sounds like one that might fit

I would like to just change it to my last name....It gets very confusing when people call me JP.....But then nobody would now its me and I would have to have be PALMUCCI formerly known as JP18...So i guess I'll have to deal

Originally posted by jp18

I would like to just change it to my last name....It gets very confusing when people call me JP.....But then nobody would now its me and I would have to have be PALMUCCI formerly known as JP18...So i guess I'll have to deal

u hear ya wouldnt change mine but figure if i did do something that fits lately

12 INCH - THAT WAS A GOOD ONE...OF COURSE THOSE WITH FAUL MINDS WOULD THINK SOMETHING ELSE....LIKE ME!!:whip2:

AS FOR ME???....

IM LATIN (in spanish is Latina)

My real name is Zorahida (pronounced Zor I da)

but everyone cant comprehend that so I tell them all to call me

Zee so...

LATINA + ZEE = LATINAZ (for some reason cp board didnt allow me to put LATINAZEE, or I would have)

Originally posted by jp18

Jimmy would be a second cousin...Paul is my first cousin, he is about 31 mightbe 32...Sister patricia

So the Palmucci family is still alive!! Are you anything like those two? Not to be a bitch but jimmy was an ass in high school! How is he now? Well from what I know about you your'e a great guy!!!

:D;)

Originally posted by stardo

I said hi to you closing night but you were tieing your shoe so I just kissed you on the neck and ran:laugh:

Really? I totally missed that one and I was still sober at that point. I'm sorry I missed you, its been a while since I've seen ya. Even funnier is, you and Z were practically dancing over the top of my head on the stage and I didnt even know it. I was sitting on the stage for most of the night. Thank god I tied my shoes early, cuz I couldnt see the laces after a couple of hours! I hear you had a great time. :D