Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the best way to get a grl to pay attition to u

vstanzi

Originally posted by vstanzi

there this madd hott grl but she plays hard to get , what shoudl i do , try to get her jelous , always be around her , or try to mack it out :confused:

Y don't you play hard to get back, pretend like nothing phases you. Never give into her demands....:tongue: Be the Predator not the prey ;)!

there this madd hott grl but she plays hard to get , what shoudl i do , try to get her jelous , always be around her , or try to mack it out :confused:

Fuck that hard to get shit, who has time for it.

you could chase her around the gym!

i'm sorry. that was rude. and i know that, when i was 13, peeps were having sex. but i thought that was too early, even back then.

but i am getting really creeped out by having a 13-year-old on this board :worry: . i don't think this is the one on which to post; i'm sure there must be one that's more appropriate, even for questions like your "how do you get a girl to give it up and/or give you a bj?" and the one above, from someone your age. i'm not sure if cp has a minimum age requirement or anything, but this kinda feels like accessory to statutory rape or something :shake: .

DIdn't anyone here ever see "Don't be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood". Just do like Loc Dog did. Go up to her, pull a gun on her and aim it at her temple and demand she givers you her phone number. :blown:

Originally posted by ou812

DIdn't anyone here ever see "Don't be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood". Just do like Loc Dog did. Go up to her, pull a gun on her and aim it at her temple and demand she givers you her phone number. :blown:

When i read this that's the FIRST thing that popped into my mind.

BREAK YO'SELF FOOL!!! GIMME YO GADDAMN NUMBA

Guest jroo

just step on her feet a lot. she'll be sure to notice you whenever you come around from that point on.

Guest jroo

seriously though, be yourself. if she doesnt like you for you, then fuck her. dont try and impress anyone, just be your damn self and make yourself happy

~~buy me a lexus 2003 in ruby red with 19 inch rims

whooops! did i say ME i meant HER.....well u can buy me one too:tongue:

on the real tho~~> mack it out (no cheesy lines!) be persistent but not annoying! and ask around maybe she is not playing hard to get maybe she just isnt interested:cool:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~buy me a lexus 2003 in ruby red with 19 inch rims

whooops! did i say ME i meant HER.....well u can buy me one too:tongue:

on the real tho~~> mack it out (no cheesy lines!) be persistent but not annoying! and ask around maybe she is not playing hard to get maybe she just isnt interested:cool:

fuckin' hooker. and thats on the real yo :laugh: :laugh:

talk about your exboyfriends dick, and how big it was... then have her shave off your pubes and punch you in the face... after tell her to take your picture to show all the ppl she works with...

works everytime...

Originally posted by dgmodel

talk about your exboyfriends dick, and how big it was... then have her shave off your pubes and punch you in the face... after tell her to take your picture to show all the ppl she works with...

works everytime...

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH:laugh:

It's funny cause it's true!

age is just a number not a wall that should block u form doing what u want . :mad:

NOT WHEN YOU'RE 13 AND IT RELATES TO SEX.

a 13-year-old being here is really making me nauseous. literally. this is not right. read all you want, kid, we can't stop you, but i don't want to hear about anything having to do with you and sex. it's illegal and it's sick, even around these parts.