Rate summer 2002 4 U!!!!  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Rate summer 2002 4 U!!!!

• Spectacular
    • Cool
    • can't complain too much
    • the worst summer I ever had!!!

:cool:

So the economy is goin downhill.....You may be among those who got the pink slip....you or someone close to you got drafted overseas to fight in this ongoing 1st 21st century war.....you went on Jerry Springer to confront your secret admirer who turns out to be a transvestite.

but then you lived at the beach and got a great tan;.... went to see your favorite DJ at a special place... like Ibiza for the first time....met that special someone(s) on a perfect nite out clubbin.....we to Europe or LA 4 vacation...

But then again, you mighta worked at a crappy job all summer, went nowhere...and was bored ad infinitum....maybe you didn't have a job and struggled all summer to find one....

....or you won 3 dollas pplayin Megamillion like I did...got to be an Xtra in a major cool Movie on how to manage ur Anger :mad: and took illegal pix of it..

So!!! TELL ME: How do you evaluate your SUMMer 2002 as a CPer..... and what's one thing that made it that way? :confused::cool:

My summer was SPECTACULAR. It was my first summer not working full time. I had enough money saved up for a rainy day to live comfortably. I quit smoking in the beginning of Summer and started getting my self into shape, and I am very happy with the results. I got to spend some Quality Time with my family, friends, and my girl. Partied hard with my boys @ various venues. Went to my first concert at Area 2. Took up reading again. In a nutshell I got some much needed R and R. I doubt any summer could top this one. :D:cool::idea:

Well..

considering i got severely ill and almost died in the fuckin hospital days after my birthday...

not to mention the girl i was seeing totally breakin shit off with me so abrupt and without reason other than oh "i have to break it off with you..i can't handle the pressure of a relationship" then just vanished..

yea i would say it was a PRETTY GOOD FUCKING SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Suuuure Sounds like it!!!....especially with quittin smoking which most people find hard to do... :aright:

Originally posted by rdancer

My summer was SPECTACULAR. It was my first summer not working full time. I had enough money saved up for a rainy day to live comfortably. I quit smoking in the beginning of Summer and started getting my self into shape, and I am very happy with the results. I got to spend some Quality Time with my family, friends, and my girl. Partied hard with my boys @ various venues. Went to my first concert at Area 2. Took up reading again. In a nutshell I got some much needed R and R. I doubt any summer could top this one. :D:cool::idea:

Good to know you hung in there and made it out of the hospital, I'm sure the Sound Factory among many other people are also glad.....Well I have to say,"OPTIMISM" is the savior...:D

Originally posted by quoth

Well..

considering i got severely ill and almost died in the fuckin hospital days after my birthday...

not to mention the girl i was seeing totally breakin shit off with me so abrupt and without reason other than oh "i have to break it off with you..i can't handle the pressure of a relationship" then just vanished..

yea i would say it was a PRETTY GOOD FUCKING SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nothing special, but overall pretty cool:cool:

I started off in Vegas for Memorial Day

The Hamptons For July 4th

Seaside

Went out 4-6 nights a week:party:

Worked on my tan:D

working part time allowed me to do all of that and still get my sleep :-) Im sad to see the summer come to an end because now its me and the books:type:

my summer was awesome. Had a part-time, bullshit job at the mall, earned enough money to go out any night I wanted to. Met a really cool girl, heard some of the sickest DJ's on the planet in NY, went to Vegas to see a great fight. Just an awesome summer. Now back to reality. school sucks.

SPECTACULAR...

Had house in the hamptons... if I wasnt there I was at seaside...

worked on my tan a great deal... met some good people...

since graduating college in the winter... and having a fulltime job soon after... having no financial issues really did make my summer that good... options were endless... only thing that sucks is... it is september... and I am still working :(

1st september that I do not go to class in 17 years... man am I gonna miss college!!

Louie Lou