Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who killed tupac shakur....

this is so funny. if any of you were in the game you wouldnt care who killed tupac. seriously, to you its just music but if your livin the life where your bustin guns and sellin drugs you know whats up. its all about the "last dayz", if any of you know what that means, but i doubt it. tupac rolled with gangs and dealers, talked shit, caught beef and was shot. thats the game. thats the life. all this media hype is just the man trying to profit off all this. this story is being hyped again on mtv, im sure its some old white guys idea to talk about the story then release yet another cd of unreleased biggie or tupac music, and yet again people will buy it, but all the real gangstas and people who have to hustle to make a buck will still live and die anonymously while the rest of america trys to dress, talk and act like them. i hate hippocrates.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

this is so funny. if any of you were in the game you wouldnt care who killed tupac. seriously, to you its just music but if your livin the life where your bustin guns and sellin drugs you know whats up. its all about the "last dayz", if any of you know what that means, but i doubt it. tupac rolled with gangs and dealers, talked shit, caught beef and was shot. thats the game. thats the life. all this media hype is just the man trying to profit off all this. this story is being hyped again on mtv, im sure its some old white guys idea to talk about the story then release yet another cd of unreleased biggie or tupac music, and yet again people will buy it, but all the real gangstas and people who have to hustle to make a buck will still live and die anonymously while the rest of america trys to dress, talk and act like them. i hate hippocrates.

killa hill projects 11375 hope you stay alive... we live by the gat we die by the gat... wha wha~!

Originally posted by asianvixen

he WAS convicted of rape. he was a shitbag. good riddance. :blown:

~~and u are soooooooo sure about that! some chick was on his dick then he fucked her and she decided she wanted money so she said he raped her.............unless u know all the facts dont base ur opnion on what u read in the news..........im not saying he didnt rape her and im not saying he did..............besides his talent has nothing to do with his sex life.........!!!!

Originally posted by t0nythelover

~~~exactly!!!

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~and u are soooooooo sure about that! some chick was on his dick then he fucked her and she decided she wanted money so she said he raped her.............unless u know all the facts dont base ur opnion on what u read in the news..........im not saying he didnt rape her and im not saying he did..............besides his talent has nothing to do with his sex life.........!!!!

i'm basing my opinion on what a JURY said. :idea: just because someone has talent doesn't mean he's a swell guy. he was trash and got what he deserved. :2guns::knife: