Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rumor Killer!!!!!

Gotta let you guys know, Exit is not changing its name to Escape.

I spoke to Junior Vasquez personally (hey, I'm a personal trainer at the New York Sports Club where he's a member) and asked him about the rumor I heard over the internet (of course, protecting the identity of all my friends on CP).

He said that he's still going to be there Saturday nights with the Earth party, but "Escape" is the Friday night theme party, but he's not sure who the resident will be- Tiesto, maybe?

Just wanted to pass the word directly from the source itself. You guys deserve the truth. PM me if you've got any questions.

Originally posted by trueqwest

Gotta let you guys know, Exit is not changing its name to Escape.

I spoke to Junior Vasquez personally (hey, I'm a personal trainer at the New York Sports Club where he's a member) and asked him about the rumor I heard over the internet (of course, protecting the identity of all my friends on CP).

He said that he's still going to be there Saturday nights with the Earth party, but "Escape" is the Friday night theme party, but he's not sure who the resident will be- Tiesto, maybe?

Just wanted to pass the word directly from the source itself. You guys deserve the truth. PM me if you've got any questions.

um..did I just hear Exit, Tiesto and resident in the same sentence??:confused:

Originally posted by rdancer

Y would Tiesto give up those awesome crepes in Amsterdam, not to mention pot legal there :) Seriously!!!

and another thing... in all their generosity im sure EXIT can find it in their overflowing pockets to dish out 25+ g's every friday or saturday night... hell they operate for the public anyway... all profits are given over to charity...

Originally posted by trancerxn112

and another thing... in all their generosity im sure EXIT can find it in their overflowing pockets to dish out 25+ g's every friday or saturday night... hell they operate for the public anyway... all profits are given over to charity...

your missing the big picture, PANCAKES, BLINTZES, CREPES, and WAFFLES for christ sake... Seriously!!!!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ghhhhhost

fuck man...this means more cavity searches and nut grabs for me...cause if tiesto is resident..ill b up in that bitch every friday

Its funny you say that, cause exit is know for strict security. whether or not thats a bad thing I am not sure of yet... cause if its lose the cops will shut them down... and if its tight it will scare away clubbers... but thats another topic. anywho... I have found that when I go to juniors party around 6-7 ish the security is tight! but when I go even later they just wave me on and not even frisk me. and if i go around noon they barely have a security check.

Actually, as i heard from someone whos doing the Up and Coming "NEW LIMELIGHT" that the party there (or the place itself) is going to be called escape. And also that Marvisi is looking to put Junior there for that party when it opens next month. I heard this all tonight from people working on that party when it opens up again while we were chillen at Roxy.