Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Music qustion

I live for the Oldies. Its kool when an old track pops up and you start singin along wit it and noone has any idea what you are singin. Case In point, In Novemebr when I was at Ra in vegas, Dj Irene threw on Trance Revolution. The girl I was dancin wit that nite was like "how do you know bout this song?" I was like "This song is friggin old" I guess the good trax take a while to migrate their way from Jersey to Vegas

Some oldschool quality is good, but when someone drops stuff like Technotronic and Republica (both heard in last 2 weeks) it makes me sick. There are some good oldschool bangers, and some horrid oldschool bangers. The worst song I've heard recently was a vocal edit of Nirvana "smells like teen spirit." I was at Buzz in DC, DJ Micro dropped that. . .I started crying I was laughing so hard.

Old, New, doesn't matter as long as its worked right, and people are more favorable toward older records right now with the present current world events, when things are tough, people like to Flashback to when it was better, They like to reminisce. Just got done rocking a serious party tonite, I'm beat.

Right here jerkoff, you know you never wanna let anyone know who you are and where you spin, I don't do bamitzvah, personally I can't be bothered, Let me know where you spin jerkoff, I know its dead, probably your basement, probably all mp3s and burned cds, your probably a fucking amatuer, Lets get it out in the open, Lets battle PUSSY!

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by thepulse

Right here jerkoff, you know you never wanna let anyone know who you are and where you spin, I don't do bamitzvah, personally I can't be bothered, Let me know where you spin jerkoff, I know its dead, probably your basement, probably all mp3s and burned cds, your probably a fucking amatuer, Lets get it out in the open, Lets battle PUSSY!

Look at this the pulse has a set of balls in this thread yet loses them?? What happened??

Old, New, doesn't matter as long as its worked right, and people are more favorable toward older records right now with the present current world events, when things are tough, people like to Flashback to when it was better, They like to reminisce. Just got done rocking a serious party tonite, I'm beat.

Must have rocked it real serious..I mean, home before 1am and all!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!! That shit went late huh?

Let's set this up

I have a date open

Showcase Wednesday

October 2cnd

Club RIO

Woodbridge

Just say the word and It's done

This is the last time I offer

So much talk

here's a chance to

and end this thing once and for all

Winner of the battle gets paid!

The Pulse vs. ?????

Are you in or out?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

What are you laughin at Kosta? That was probably your girlfriend's party... meaning u were passed out and rolled over in bed about 10 minutes into :zzz2:

;)

Actually it was my sister 15th birthday party... He Marshal want to do the big sweet 16 this year. The moment youve been waiting for.

Originally posted by therio

Winner of the battle gets paid!

The Pulse vs. ?????

Are you in or out?

i think that is unfair because of how people feel about him. a biased opinion will never give the true answer.

i am neutral.

Let marshall spin. whoever has something to say show up. if he sucks say it if he dont no one can say anyhting.

if you dont go you cant say anything either. No bullshit i couldnt make it stories or anything.

like i said im neutral i know him dont have anything against him, never heard him spin. just think go out hear him and then one way or another everyone can speak their mind

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i think that is unfair because of how people feel about him. a biased opinion will never give the true answer.

i am neutral.

Let marshall spin. whoever has something to say show up. if he sucks say it if he dont no one can say anyhting.

if you dont go you cant say anything either. No bullshit i couldnt make it stories or anything.

like i said im neutral i know him dont have anything against him, never heard him spin. just think go out hear him and then one way or another everyone can speak their mind

We'll have independent judges. I'm friends with someone who worked for groovalicious. The winner gets the residency for the next week and prize $$$$. Club RIO is a nice spot that is perfect for this. Lets do it!!!!