Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aquabooty thank you!!!

tbooty

WHAT AN AMAZING NIGHT. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. THE RESPONSE HAS BEEN OVERWHELMING. ITS OUR BEST SO FAR, 525 AND ITS OFF SEASON!!!!!! THIS PARTY IS GROWING SO NICELY. WORD UP TO ALL YOU DANCING LAST NIGHT. THE VIBE WAS AMAZING AND YOU HOT LADIES WERE ALL OVER THE PLACE. I LOVED THE TWO STEP PART OF DIXON'S SET. LOST TRACK OF TIME AND ROCKED IT 'TIL 5:45. OOPS!! SORRY!! SPREAD THE WORD AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL OUT ON THE DANCEFLOOR.

JOE BUDIOUS

yo guys, saturday nights at lola is def the new hot shit. way better than rain ever was. this past sat was the best night i've seen in miami since wmc. dixon was off the meter. ladies were lovely, nice staff. funky cool crowd, no hassels. good stuff. thanks!!!

Wicked Night!! Best time I've had at AquaBooty since Derrick Carter. First time I've made it to Lola and I'm kicking myself for waiting so long ... nice space! Tunes, sexy ladies, reasonable prices and a foozball table :-) ... a perfect combination!

And hey, If I had known you would book a DJ to drop some UK Garage/2step, I'd have been pushing my CDs on you sooner. Now that ReLoad is dead, we need a new place to hear UKG ... how 'bout bringing D'n'D, or MJ Cole through some time?

I think DHM is just about the best thing worth checking out in the beach these days... keep it up y'all.

L8rz,

T.S. Heritage

Toby@Boosted

http://www.boosted.com

had a great time, the music was incredible !!! saw alot of old mates.. showed up at midnight & the place was already packed..

dhm played a great set as usual and dixon had me movin all night, & loved the two step mix he thru in there...

had to force myself to leave around 4:30, could have easily stayed till 6am but had to get up early..

great meeting omar & toby..

omar tried to point out the cp crew but there were too many pple around...maybe next time

v

HAD A FIERCE TIME!!!!! I was booty shakin' for nice long time before we left. THANKS AQUABOOTY!!!!!

DHM> these boys were rockin', as usual. They NEVER dissappoint :D

DIXON> LOVED his set. chill early on......a little 2 step.....and some great ass shakin' grooves. Very complete, very nice. Hope he comes back soon! :D

Joe: you're a fuckin' RIOT!!! :bounce:

James: One more drink would have killed me. That bar tender set me up hard! Chris had to listen to me yap yap yap and giggle all the way home. And you saw how tired he looked :laugh:

an obsesrvation: I should have had my camera on Sat. night. Everyone was looking SO GOOD.

Lee: the hair has GOT TO STAY!!! :D

Lor: had this nice bohemian look going.

Monica: That top was awsome

Frank: Keep the beard ;)

the list could go on..... get the picture? :)

I had an awesome time as usual hanging with the CP peeps!!!:D

Nice meeting MrJoeBudious....:)

Sunnyhost.....I missed ya.....you probably got there when we left....see ya next time! :tongue:

Barbie.....I wish you would've taken your camera....it was a good night for pics....but Tony took an awesome pic of all of us....

:D

iT wAS aN aMAZInG NiGhT ! fuLL OF gOOd AmBIENcE aND CooL PeePS !

tHE MUSIC WAS DIGGIDY! so MUCH DANCIN! cAN'T WAIT tIL NeXt

sATURDaY ..... :tongue:

i WILL MAKE MY WAY to LOLA'S this COMING SAT.

THAT'S a DEFiNITe pLAN iN mY BOOK ! :bounce:

DHM gave OUT their GOOD bEATS AS ALWAYS ! !;)

fun HANGING wITH THE CLUBPLANET pOSSE'

:D C'YA ALL soon !! FlyG.

Thanks to you all for you great replies music is life, laliux, pms, george acasta2, digital7, tsheritage, absolutv, sunnyhost, bbflux, nightstar01, flygrl & james954. That's alot of you guys.

Question for you all.

Is there anything you did NOT like about our event at LOLA?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Joe Budious

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

Thanks to you all for you great replies music is life, laliux, pms, george acasta2, digital7, tsheritage, absolutv, sunnyhost, bbflux, nightstar01, flygrl & james954. That's alot of you guys.

Question for you all.

Is there anything you did NOT like about our event at LOLA?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Joe Budious

You forgot: treepwood, lorraine, coolassleo, fat0ny, phrankadelic, mmonica and marrick. There's alot of love for your parties on CP.

Actually, I would like to know the prices on these drinks:

Sex on the beach

Rum and Coke

Vodka and Cranberry

Red Bull

I keep getting charged 7, 8 and 9 dollars on these drinks. Every bartender makes it look like the other is wrong when I bring it to their attention.

Thanks joe :)