Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good or bad???

lollib

My boyfriend and I have been together for 9 months and we seem to be having sex more then ever. We have sex every time we see each other and usually more then once in that time. Do you think it's good thing to have a lot of sex in a relationship or too much can be a bad thing? And no, our relationship isnt based on sex but I was just curious to see what other people thought.

Originally posted by lollib

Ok, I guess it was a stupid question. I was just asking because we definitely didnt have this much sex in the beginning but I guess this isnt really a problem. It's all good!!!:D

Most couples as they progress and get older tend to get tired of each other have less and less sex to the point where sometimes they go weeks without it. I would say you have yourself an approach approach conflict.

Originally posted by rdancer

Most couples as they progress and get older tend to get tired of each other have less and less sex to the point where sometimes they go weeks without it. I would say you have yourself an approach approach conflict.

Exactly just give it more time and it will die down, how sad:(

Originally posted by lollib

Ok, I guess it was a stupid question. I was just asking because we definitely didnt have this much sex in the beginning but I guess this isnt really a problem. It's all good!!!:D

. . . well . . . through my observation one of these two following things is usually the case :

1. He's going through a change and realizes how much you mean to him

OR

2. He's cheating on you

. . unfortunately the latter is usually the culprit . . .

Originally posted by rdancer

in some aspects, I agree...but...I was actually thinking the complete opposite.

Often at the start of relationships, sex can be awkward. The two of you are still discovering each other, and likes / dislikes...etc....

So....with that said...now could be the time when the two of you feel most comfortable with each other, you both know how to get the others' motor running...and keep it running...

...sounds to me like this is a good foundation.