Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The only good thing about sh4un4 is that..

quoth

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sh4un4

ATTN QUOTH:

YESSS THAT IS ME IN MY AVATAR ~ I HAVE LOTTSSS MORE PIX IF U DONT BELIEVE ME

ALSO U CAN CHECK OUT MY WEBPAGE IF U DON'T BELIEVE ME

PS: I KNOWWWW MY SHIT NEEDS TO BE UPDATED, BUT THERE R SUM PIX ON THERE 4 NOW

SO EFFFFFF YOUUUUUUU :finger:

Do you seriously try to sell pictures of yourself off that website, are you kidding me?

Originally posted by sh4un4

ATTN QUOTH:

YESSS THAT IS ME IN MY AVATAR ~ I HAVE LOTTSSS MORE PIX IF U DONT BELIEVE ME

ALSO U CAN CHECK OUT MY WEBPAGE IF U DON'T BELIEVE ME

PS: I KNOWWWW MY SHIT NEEDS TO BE UPDATED, BUT THERE R SUM PIX ON THERE 4 NOW

SO EFFFFFF YOUUUUUUU :finger:

hhmmm your zeo cast is made slow but the second pic the girls don't look to bad in it i mean they look chubby and u look kidna weird looking but over all ya'll girls ain't my type and your far from all that but i';d fuk ya'll if i got drunk and i am sure ya'll aren;'t used to geting good looking guys so ya'll would probley concider me hot and will fuk me if i acted like i liked ya'll soo hhmmmm we should chat some time :tongue:

Originally posted by shook

hhmmm your zeo cast is made slow but the second pic the girls don't look to bad in it i mean they look chubby and u look kidna weird looking but over all ya'll girls ain't my type and your far from all that but i';d fuk ya'll if i got drunk and i am sure ya'll aren;'t used to geting good looking guys so ya'll would probley concider me hot and will fuk me if i acted like i liked ya'll soo hhmmmm we should chat some time :tongue:

do u not have a girlfriend?

Originally posted by TrentBeefpile

BOOOOBY BOUNCY JIGGGGGGGGGGGGGLY WIGGGGGGLLY SHIGGGGGGGGGGGGITY SHAKEY BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOBIEEELICCCIOUUUUUUUUUUSSS SHIMMY SHAAADDDY BLIZZZZZZZZZZOWWWIEEEEEEE!!! :drunk:

....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .........i CANNOT keep a straight face when i read your posts!!!!!!!!!!!

....BTW.......what in the shittin hell is going on here?!:confused:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

do u not have a girlfriend?

yes i do and she knows i made this post cause i showed her LoL i am alowed to whore my self on a message board this is not real life i mean wut are the chances of me acctly meeting that girl so i can joke and ish plus i am happy and do not need to look else where but i mean i do have erge to talk crazy to other girls and ish plus i told her and since u showed her before the pic and wut i said don't mind the girl and all i told her she should be a message board whore and flirt with all them guys it cool u know LoL kills time and i am sexually happy so i do not need nor am i looking for replacements ;)