Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HoUsE SoNgS

jovanls400

I'm from NYC, but spent most of the summer crashin at my boys house in Miami...u guys have one of the most sickest club scenes i've ever seen!!! i'm totally hooked & goin back for a month in Jan.

I heard so many pumpin songs at Space like Terror, safe from harm, and dark Beat...i was wonderin if anyone could tell me where i can download these songs...or if there is a forum or website where i could hear new songs too...if anyone can hook me up, just e-mail me at JOVANLS400@AOL.COM

P.S Space is the place to get ur mind erased

Originally posted by jovanls400

I'm from NYC, but spent most of the summer crashin at my boys house in Miami...u guys have one of the most sickest club scenes i've ever seen!!! i'm totally hooked & goin back for a month in Jan.

I heard so many pumpin songs at Space like Terror, safe from harm, and dark Beat...i was wonderin if anyone could tell me where i can download these songs...or if there is a forum or website where i could hear new songs too...if anyone can hook me up, just e-mail me at JOVANLS400@AOL.COM

P.S Space is the place to get ur mind erased

is this a joke or is this guy serious??

u can find all those tracks in NY

well maybe not anymore but a few months ago when they were new u coulda caught them

but if u want them try downloading them off wim mx or kazaa

Originally posted by andrewthomas

is this a joke or is this guy serious??

u can find all those tracks in NY

well maybe not anymore but a few months ago when they were new u coulda caught them

but if u want them try downloading them off wim mx or kazaa

where in NY can I find tracks?... in the streets? or the internet up there is different? :D

Originally posted by laliux

where in NY can I find tracks?... in the streets? or the internet up there is different? :D

Ny has 5 record stores to every 1 record store here

if i dont wanna go to a store then u can ask ur friend

or even ur neighbor anyone thats into the scene is sure to have a track ur looking for

if not then since u got aol go into a local chatroom and ask someone i GARENTEE they have the songs u want

Originally posted by andrewthomas

Ny has 5 record stores to every 1 record store here

if i dont wanna go to a store then u can ask ur friend

or even ur neighbor anyone thats into the scene is sure to have a track ur looking for

if not then since u got aol go into a local chatroom and ask someone i GARENTEE they have the songs u want

damn! looks like those NYers have a lot of time on their hands. :)

I'll go to the NY chatrooms and ask for some songs then. Thx for the tip. :D

Originally posted by laliux

damn! looks like those NYers have a lot of time on their hands. :)

I'll go to the NY chatrooms and ask for some songs then. Thx for the tip. :D

if i wasnt mature enough ide say something back

but it always gotta resort to drama and then about miami vs NY

damn when u people gonna grow up

Downloaded it. pretty good track.

On a side note, I was looking for a track that Oscar always plays. I have heard him drop it 3-4 times. No vocals. Can't describe it but I heard it Club Spin when they were doing the Cooljunkie spinoff (Aug 16th). Probably midway through his set.

If anyone knows some of the regular stuff he spins besides "dark beat"...you da man.