Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mauro Picotto @ Arc?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa, thats really weird that you quoted that song...I actually just downloaded Tiesto's remix of it like 20 minutes ago. I don't like it by the way.

I can't even begin to describe how excited I am for that night. I have this weird feeling it's gonna be one of those nights....

Originally posted by zeeker

whoa, thats really weird that you quoted that song...I actually just downloaded Tiesto's remix of it like 20 minutes ago. I don't like it by the way.

I can't even begin to describe how excited I am for that night. I have this weird feeling it's gonna be one of those nights....

Tiesto just killed pulsar 2002 by remixing it...he sucks ass now, listen to mauros mix of lethal industry....its just hard after 3:40, sounds nothing like the orginal

Originally posted by dreamdrops

Tiesto just killed pulsar 2002 by remixing it...he sucks ass now, listen to mauros mix of lethal industry....its just hard after 3:40, sounds nothing like the orginal

yeah seriously...I love Tiesto. But some of his remixes are just garbage. another song he killed is Oakenfold's Southern Sun. I'm not a fan of that mix at all.

I have Mauro Picotto's 'remix' of Lethal Industry. I don't get why it's a remix I mean, there's almost no elements from the original in it that I can tell. I personally don't like it at all. Anyway, I highly doubt Picotto is gonna drop a Tiesto remix at Arc, so we should be fine.

yeah seriously...I love Tiesto. But some of his remixes are just garbage. another song he killed is Oakenfold's Southern Sun. I'm not a fan of that mix at all.

I have Mauro Picotto's 'remix' of Lethal Industry. I don't get why it's a remix I mean, there's almost no elements from the original in it that I can tell. I personally don't like it at all. Anyway, I highly doubt Picotto is gonna drop a Tiesto remix at Arc, so we should be fine.

Totally agree with you Zeeker! I was soooooooooo disappointed with Tiesto's remix of Southern Sun, which is one of my all time favorite Oakey songs...haven't heard Picotto's remix of Lethal Industry yet...downloading it right now

Originally posted by clubgyrl00

Totally agree with you Zeeker! I was soooooooooo disappointed with Tiesto's remix of Southern Sun, which is one of my all time favorite Oakey songs...haven't heard Picotto's remix of Lethal Industry yet...downloading it right now

also get mauros back to cali(meagvocies calxixx mix) +the push rmx, and i cant wait for Taub?2002

• 3 weeks later...

Yay, someone updated my post... has anyone ever seen him live before? I can't wait for that weekend, going to Boston to see Ferry spin that Friday then back to NY Sat. to see Picotto. I didn't plan on hittup Arc until then, but it sounds like Howells is awesome so I'll be there this weekend. Anyone else going this Sat?

Bree, you still planning on going next weekend I assume. Maybe we can actually meet up this time cuz I won't have to be a loser and go by myself. :clap:

Originally posted by digitaldan

Yay, someone updated my post... has anyone ever seen him live before? I can't wait for that weekend, going to Boston to see Ferry spin that Friday then back to NY Sat. to see Picotto. I didn't plan on hittup Arc until then, but it sounds like Howells is awesome so I'll be there this weekend. Anyone else going this Sat?

Bree, you still planning on going next weekend I assume. Maybe we can actually meet up this time cuz I won't have to be a loser and go by myself. :clap:

where is ferry playing in boston?

Originally posted by clubgyrl00

Dan~

Not sure if I'll be there for Picotto anymore...does anyone know what time he's spinning???? I'll be in the city that night anyways so I might be able to catch his set still, depending on the time.

Are you seeing Ferry @ Avalon?? Have fun!!!!

Bree

:unhappy: What you have going on that night that would keep you from being there? It better be a damn good reason or we're gonna :box: I'll find out what time his set kicks off, people will probably know more the closer it gets. Arc goes late anyway. And yes I'm going to Avalon to see Ferry, should be a bangin weekend. Hope you can make it, later on.

Get the Verdi Mix! Its off the meat rack! But you guys are right the pictto mix of industry isnt even a remix...garbage..good techno song but not what it coulda been. I havent like anything from tiesto since his remix on delruim-innocense (sp?) I would liek to see him play though. Lizzard is fucking classic stormer !