Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mauro Picotto @ Arc?

Ya, some of his remixes are kinda shaky but I like him because of his performances. He has so much energy when he gets in a club I can feel it before he even drops the first track. One of the best nights of my life was with him so I'll pry always be a fan... but ya, can't wait for Picotto!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lasix

whooooooT!!!! cannot fuckin wait for this one!! I just hope the techno snobs come off their high horse and come check this sick mother out. gonna be a nite to remember for sure

dreamdrops you better be representin!

They won't go,anyone into techno hates him.

Originally posted by starshaped

They won't go,anyone into techno hates him.

I wouldnt say anyone... just the straight-forward techno heads who got their heads up their asses and wont listen to anything else. god forbid there are overpowering synths over a techno beat. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by turpentyine

Guys need advice.

Who should I see Tall Paul and Bad Boy Bill or Mauro Picotto????

My abysmal budget only laws for either one.:(

What a place to post a question like that:D

Tall Paul is shite if you haven't seen him before so that might sway you.Do you listen to any techno? If not Picotto will be en experience that you won't forget in a while,he's a bit more accesable than the dj's all the technoheads like such as Umek,Clarke,Hawtin etc etc

Originally posted by clubgyrl00

Totally agree with you Zeeker! I was soooooooooo disappointed with Tiesto's remix of Southern Sun, which is one of my all time favorite Oakey songs...haven't heard Picotto's remix of Lethal Industry yet...downloading it right now

~~to each their own...i personally think tiesto's remix of southern sun is waaaaaaaaay better than the original *shrug*

Originally posted by codica3

I would love to go.. but I'm much too scared of the crowd that is gonna be there.. :shake: :shake:

Awe c'mon man everyone's doing it... err wait that's your point isn't it? You know it'll be a good time regardless, just find a spot and camp out for the night. Hopefully more CP people will be there for Picotto than there were for Howells.