Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ne one wanna come to my house tommorrowifthereterrorism

Tony, shut the fuck up you rasin headed esse. Nobody wants to goto your stank, cucaracha infested apartment which you bluntly ALWAYS fucking point out that its on the "Upper East Side". Big deal you blow hard. The last thing people would want to do is fucking hang out with your cock-fiddling ass on a Wed afternoon/night watching CNN with Tostitos and Salsa, while you strut out in one of your tight ass Latino salsa outfits imitating Dan Rather.

CP is much too involved personally with 9-11..thats why during an important landmark of a day they are going to be......

AT ROXY LISTENING TO DANNY TENEGLIA PLAY SOME BEATS!

Originally posted by rizzo

Tony, shut the fuck up you rasin headed esse. Nobody wants to goto your stank, cucaracha infested apartment which you bluntly ALWAYS fucking point out that its on the "Upper East Side". Big deal you blow hard. The last thing people would want to do is fucking hang out with your cock-fiddling ass on a Wed afternoon/night watching CNN with Tostitos and Salsa, while you strut out in one of your tight ass Latino salsa outfits imitating Dan Rather.

CP is much too involved personally with 9-11..thats why during an important landmark of a day they are going to be......

um...ok, well my apartment is in "manhattan" is that better. seriously i care about people on cp cuz i actually chill with them and i have alot of real friends on cp and i would hate for someone to be stranded or in danger if something happens. if shit goes down tommorrow we need to stick together, i dont know why im getting shit for trying to be nice, but the offer still stands, even to you rizzo. hopefully nothing will happen tommorrow and well all be ok.

listen, im just trying to do a good thing and i dont need someone like you ruining it. please dont ruin my thread, if you have any problems with me or my beliefs please address them on the drama or current events board. please dont kill my thread. for once im not being sarcastic, or arguing politics or any of that. i genuinely mean it, if theres an attack tommorrow my house is open for anyone in manhattan.

i wish i lived in city so like if shit happins i could be involved but unfort i live bout 20 mins away in stupid jersey where u know noting will happin tho paterson is 3 mins away and last year those arabs lived in paterson so maybe ther will be a riot like ther was last year in which might be fun i get to fuk some 1 up and maybe Loot LoL :idea:

Originally posted by rizzo

:laugh: fucken nut. hes right though

:idea:

350 east 72 street is my address, ive left instructions with my doorman to let anyone i know upstairs if something happens today, so stop by even if im not home (chances are it will take me time to get home if theres an attack)

quoth ur bottle opener is still here and fine, i put a gas mask on it to protect it from anthrax...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

quoth ur bottle opener is still here and fine, i put a gas mask on it to protect it from anthrax...

oh shit!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yo fuck that...better put that baby in an underground bunker that shit is from brooklyn and has sentimental value..not to mention..my father is looking for it :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by quoth

oh shit!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yo fuck that...better put that baby in an underground bunker that shit is from brooklyn and has sentimental value..not to mention..my father is looking for it :laugh: :laugh:

shit...that reminds me i wanted to find the nearest fallout shelter just in case we get nuked...