Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any good clubs/bars in NJ on Thursdays?

dp80

whats up, my friend's b-day is on thursday night, we all want to head out to NJ from SI to go out. What good parties will be going on? Looking for a place playing some club music, I know a lot of these people will want to dance. I heard about Metro Lounge but I think it's too far to drive from SI. The kid mentioned Hoboken, we went there to Riverstreet but I don't know of any good parties in Hoboken on a Thursday. Somebody throw me back some good places to go, could be in college towns, I don't care. Thanks!

Originally posted by dp80

whats up, my friend's b-day is on thursday night, we all want to head out to NJ from SI to go out. What good parties will be going on? Looking for a place playing some club music, I know a lot of these people will want to dance. I heard about Metro Lounge but I think it's too far to drive from SI. The kid mentioned Hoboken, we went there to Riverstreet but I don't know of any good parties in Hoboken on a Thursday. Somebody throw me back some good places to go, could be in college towns, I don't care. Thanks!

GO TO SOUTH PARK LOUNGUE THE NEXT TOWN OVER FROM METRO THEY R REALLY IN MY OPINION THE ONLY GOOD THURSDAY PARTYS THAT I BEEN TOO

Deko is probably the closest to you, but Metro and South Park are probably better (just my opinion). I love South Park on Thursdays... that would be my suggestion. Both Metro and South Park are alittle further from SI but they are very easy to get to. They are directly off the Garden State Parkway.

thanks for everyone replying. What are the addresses of some of these places, south park, metro and deko? My friend keeps asking about hoboken, but I don't think there is anything good going on there thursdays. Also is there a guestlist for any of these places or whats the charge? Thanks!

Caruso's Paramus DJ Ryan Morales PM kostap for info

Metro Rochelle Park DJ Daniel Woo (this week) pm ml2k1

South Park Rochelle Park DJ Louis Todaro pm primetimepr

Deko Sayreville DJ Unique? pm binoys or jarmenio

Joeys Clifton DJ George Calle pm glenkrispepe or stigeliero (You gonna call me back Serge, I wont step foot into Joey's till we talk)

Sharkbar Morristown DJ Nicky Sibilia pm clubline2k3

Originally posted by kostaP

Caruso's Paramus DJ Ryan Morales PM kostap for info

Metro Rochelle Park DJ Daniel Woo (this week) pm ml2k1

South Park Rochelle Park DJ Louis Todaro pm primetimepr

Deko Sayreville DJ Unique? pm binoys or jarmenio

Joeys Clifton DJ George Calle pm glenkrispepe or stigeliero (You gonna call me back Serge, I wont step foot into Joey's till we talk)

Sharkbar Morristown DJ Nicky Sibilia pm clubline2k3

You really know your stuff... Your like human information booth.

I love it....:)