Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: sh4un4...Please take down your avatar...

romy20

and didn't you just graduate from community college? at least that's what you told people when you were posting somewhere else...i see you have upgraded to iona...

glad to see you are off the younger men's jocks...now if you'd just get off other girl's bf's jocks then that would be great!

Originally posted by NYCclub15

CODY!!!!! WELCOME BACK....be good to see you tonight!

Hii hunney!! I was temporarily disabled so you know, no partying for me.. but I'll be out and about tonite.. I sent a bunch of people on Thorin's list tonite so you'll be busy busy busy (not like you already aren't) :) I'll see you tonite hun, nice and early.

Originally posted by codica3

Hii hunney!! I was temporarily disabled so you know, no partying for me.. but I'll be out and about tonite.. I sent a bunch of people on Thorin's list tonite so you'll be busy busy busy (not like you already aren't) :) I'll see you tonite hun, nice and early.

lmao......ur such a sweetie.....as i was reading it, i was like...WTF, I AM ALREADY BUSY AS HELL, but then i read on; nice to know my hard work is recognized!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lillizzy

and didn't you just graduate from community college? at least that's what you told people when you were posting somewhere else...i see you have upgraded to iona...

Alrite, lemme correct u ONCE again. Lizzy this is really starting to tire me out.

First of all, I graduated from SCCC in '98 & Iona this past May. So wherever ur getting ur info from, u need to stop getting it from there.

:rolleyes:

glad to see you are off the younger men's jocks...now if you'd just get off other girl's bf's jocks then that would be great!

2nd of all, wtf r u talkin about??

hahah.omg...shauna again...i think u have succesfully made your name known on every message board ever...

your still not cool...

every board u join people will hate you...

just do everyone including yourself a favor and killyourself cause your life sucks

Originally posted by pat1999

hahah.omg...shauna again...i think u have succesfully made your name known on every message board ever...

your still not cool...

every board u join people will hate you...

just do everyone including yourself a favor and killyourself cause your life sucks

:eek:

OoOoooh....thats painful

Originally posted by dreamdrops

lol......hes S.H.o.o.K hes allowed to have it

Or shokk, whichever way you want to look at it. But do you notice he only ever has one side of his face turned toward the camera? He's always got his face turned to the left, almost like Barbara Strisand in that movie, as good as it gets "film me only on my good side!"...

Originally posted by sh4un4

Not really ~ u know why? Cuz I'm not as sensitive as every1 thinks I am.

WORDS DO NOT HURT ME.

:D

only sticks and rocks

SHook is very concerned about his image.....he has to look a certain way.

S.H.o.K.K....rules!!!!