Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i was violated by the gynecologist today!!!

weyes

my mom always told me that a gynecologist is supposed to stick her finger up a woman's butt during the usual annual exam, but so far i'd always been lucky to never have that happen, and i'd been to a bunch of different gynecologists ('cause i've switched insurances, moved, etc.). but today, it happened :eek::shake: . aaaaaggghhhh!!! and she didn't even warn me! besides it being unpleasant enough having someone put her entire finger up my ass (and i swear it must've been the longest one possible :worry2: ), she made me bleed. not cool :mad::cry: !!! i hate the gynecologist anyway; it's degrading enough having to get slathered up in k-y and probed painfully, then left all naked in a cold room, all slimy from the ridiculous amount of goo they've smeared all over me. i walk around the rest of the day feeling like a piece of meat cry001.gif . but today was the absolute worst.

Originally posted by weyes

my mom always told me that a gynecologist is supposed to stick her finger up a woman's butt during the usual annual exam, but so far i'd always been lucky to never have that happen, and i'd been to a bunch of different gynecologists ('cause i've switched insurances, moved, etc.). but today, it happened :eek::shake: . aaaaaggghhhh!!! and she didn't even warn me! besides it being unpleasant enough having someone put her entire finger up my ass (and i swear it must've been the longest one possible :worry2: ), she made me bleed. not cool :mad::cry: !!! i hate the gynecologist anyway; it's degrading enough having to get slathered up in k-y and probed painfully, then left all naked in a cold room, all slimy from the ridiculous amount of goo they've smeared all over me. i walk around the rest of the day feeling like a piece of meat cry001.gif . but today was the absolute worst.

You will get over it, and when you go next time it won't be that bad... :idea:

I really don't know what it's up with you guys over here and the ass. I've been to a few gynecologists in my time (mostly in Europe), but I've never had ANYONE examining my ass. Neither have I ever heard about that procedure. What were she/he examining your ass for???? I know that you feel a guys' prostata from that side, but I'm really very confused as to what he/she was searching/looking for.

Can please anyone explain??? Cause maybe it's my lack of anatomy understanding, but I always assumed it's quite ok and my general knowledge is sufficient :confused:

Originally posted by flying_high

I really don't know what it's up with you guys over here and the ass. I've been to a few gynecologists in my time (mostly in Europe), but I've never had ANYONE examining my ass. Neither have I ever heard about that procedure. What were she/he examining your ass for???? I know that you feel a guys' prostata from that side, but I'm really very confused as to what he/she was searching/looking for.

Can please anyone explain??? Cause maybe it's my lack of anatomy understanding, but I always assumed it's quite ok and my general knowledge is sufficient :confused:

I've never had it done either, nor did I have any idea that it was done at all... :confused:

Weyes, if you can you really should change doctors... a good gyno will explain to you beforehand what they're going to do, not surprise you with something like that.

Guest gabo

I have this fantasy about a hot girl getting checked out by a hot doctor.

I know I am sick but for some reason it turns me on to think of what kind of positions shes in all lubed up etc.

god I am sick!

Originally posted by tastyt

I've never had it done either, nor did I have any idea that it was done at all... :confused:

Weyes, if you can you really should change doctors... a good gyno will explain to you beforehand what they're going to do, not surprise you with something like that.

:laugh: yeah, ive never had a dr do soemthign without saying first what they are going to do...

Originally posted by weyes

That's weird the doctor didn't prepare you for that I would have flipped out!:eek: I've heard here & there that the examination entails that...but my gyn. has never done that to me or even mentioned that when talking about exams.

damn, ur ass was bleeding? think of it this way, all ur uncomforatble feelings are WAY better than not knowing you have cervical cancer or some other gyno disease that could permanently fuck you up. safety first always.

rdancer, how can u say shell get over it? when was the last time a doctor fingered your ass?

linabina, the thought of someone fingering your ass...well maybe i shoudnt go there...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

damn, ur ass was bleeding? think of it this way, all ur uncomforatble feelings are WAY better than not knowing you have cervical cancer or some other gyno disease that could permanently fuck you up. safety first always.

rdancer, how can u say shell get over it? when was the last time a doctor fingered your ass?

linabina, the thought of someone fingering your ass...well maybe i shoudnt go there...

Guy, I meant no disrespect its just getting that kind of a test is standard. I mean we get our ball fondled by other men and we need to so we have the assurance that we are healthy. So it's something she is going to have to deal with, tests for men aren't any better. :mad:;)

Originally posted by rdancer

Guy, I meant no disrespect its just getting that kind of a test is standard. I mean we get our ball fondled by other men and we need to so we have the assurance that we are healthy. So it's something she is going to have to deal with, tests for men aren't any better. :mad:;)

didnt think u were disrespectin, but has a doctor ever fingered you? ive never been fingered by a doctor and id bug out if it happened and my ass was bleeding. think about that, anal bleeding is NOT cool. especially if your wearing a skirt.

omg Weyes!!! I feel your pain. The same exact thing happend to me when I went to the gynecologist. I went in and laid down in that stupid lil gown they give you and put my legs on those stirrups. SO embarassing... especially since... mine was a MAN... who goes to my CHURCH :( :( So I have to see this guy twice a week and I look at him knowing he stuck his finger up my ass and into my crotch and he's seen b\t my legs. :mad::( Mosta the time I dont even look him in the face. Its soooooooooo bad.

*Naomi