There's a lot new people here,shall we start a picture

djfabioc

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

oh yeah :rolleyes:

youre everyones savior, dictating who is trash and whos not :laugh: what would we ever do without you...

Hey somebitch dont you have a bong to wrap your cruddy white trash lips around and devour you obese waste of life? Stupid low-life stoner, probably wont remember what I just said.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

right... and Osama is gonna get the congressional metal of honor... you would have better chances of winning the Arkansas State-Wide spelling bee

lol y the hate kid i mean look at others pics then look at mine and u shall see but for the most part did u post a pic on this if so let me know the page so i can peep and see if your a hater or if u are just that great lol

Originally posted by sheendawg

Hey guys! This is me....I'll be in NY for good in a few days! My birthday is next Monday so I'm trying to celebrate all this week! I want to meet you all. :D I wish I could go see Deep Dish on the 27th in DC, but I'll be home for the New York Is Book Country Events. How often do they come to New York?

Let's try this again - I will be up on Tuesday night! Where's the party?!:eek:

Hey guys! This is me....I'll be in NY for good in a few days! My birthday is next Monday so I'm trying to celebrate all this week! I want to meet you all. :D I wish I could go see Deep Dish on the 27th in DC, but I'll be home for the New York Is Book Country Events. How often do they come to New York?

Let's try this again - I will be up on Tuesday night! Where's the party?!:eek:

Quite stunning! :eek: