There's a lot new people here,shall we start a picture

djfabioc

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by blissss

What's up?? I'm new here, not yet in NYC but I will be by christmas. Here's an older picture of me... but anywho...

I'm on the far right....

109-0969_IMG_s.JPG

very cute! ;)

Rizzo...

Saying hello to you should be in the same chapter as The Spanish Inquesition torture methods.[/

I am sorry you feel that way...

I wasn't aware that a simple Hello could be torture but if thats how you feel than please don't bother.

NYCHUCK My G20 is a 2002.

Originally posted by shook

hhmmm thanks i think babe LoL and hhmm i have been called many of names in my life time and on these message boards but never a weezy beezies LoL

Weezy beezy, you are off da heezy fo' sheezy!! LMAO

And WHYYYYYY did RoninMess put that under his name! You guys are so fuckin funny!:laugh:

And there are some beautiful people on this board! I can't wait to meet you all. I'm definitely checking Danny out on Friday, I'll be sure to look for a roll call thread so I know where to hook up with you all. AND I MEAN get together.

Funny story: I met this weezy beezy at a club, and he calls me the next day to ask me if I wanted to hook up.

"Sure! Come on over!"

So, when he gets to my place and later tries to kiss me, I'm like WTF? And he says, "Well, I thought you wanted to hook up."

Sooo....THAT'S what my white roommate meant when he talked about hooking up with all those chicks!:laugh:

Originally posted by shook

yawn i am tired of seeing fat people or just plain ugly peoples pics so soem 1 who is worth it post a pic cause this thread suks

I don't know Shook................from that pic it looks like you've been throwin' back one too many beers (loosin' the abs dood)...............oh btw, I'm in the middle of page 12.

Originally posted by ou812

I don't know Shook................from that pic it looks like you've been throwin' back one too many beers (loosin' the abs dood)...............oh btw, I'm in the middle of page 12.

its my juice gut abs on top of a belly lol pretty hot and deff not fat kid just peep the pics lol nice try tho