Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There's a lot new people here,shall we start a picture

djfabioc

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

she hasnt been to factory in weeks... aparently she isnt welcomed by some peoples... but that is cilla (pracilla) justins ex.

she is madd chill but some shit happened and she isnt around no more really...

aiight... always beef with the good looking ones... lol... oh well... thanks chief~! (ill trade you one of mine for one of yours???)

Originally posted by englishguy

This must have been taken outside Cafe del Mar or Cafe Mambo? Either way this is one of my favorite places in the world :D

It definitely looks like Cafe del Mar because of the angle the picture was taken at, either way this sunset is one of the most magical things you could ever experience.

Originally posted by rizzo

1) You still LOOK like a JAP you thick skulled trick.

2) Glad your honest.

3) So are you a one of those dirty mis-guided cooters who has 10" hoola hoop earings 12" nail extensions with leopard skin designs and talks like shes related to Shanekwa?

4) From that picture it seems as if Pluto and Tigger would reject you from the Tea-Cup ride.

5) Hook Line and Sinker, "im from the bronx" "i drive a clk",

irony_alert.gif

now this is a contradiction i hate to say it. Either A) Daddy Stockbroker is pampering your cuntjuice smeared bebe jeaned wearing ass or B) you spread your beef curtains more then cheeze wiz on triscuts at a local Ganja party for a nightly labial vaudeville show and push 500$ a night.

Yes and thanks for the laughs tootsy, your very.....

funny.jpg

That was one of the best laughs I have had in a couple of days...

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by linabina

me and rdancer :heart:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1000152

sorry the pics were connected lol.. oops..

BTW- SEXXYME- u always take pictures of urself where we cant see ur face... :confused:

If anyone wants to know : the guys ont he bottom are ( from left to right): Gianna (ggfella), My boy Art ( bigart), me, steve A.K.a doubtness, Trancerxn112 ( brother ), and Karch jsut strolled through but added flava :D

Originally posted by ou812

you know something.................I'm sick of all these people posting fake pics up on here, it's really boring.

Oh BTW.............here's a pic of me during prejudging of a locol bodybuilding show I entered yeah, yeah, I know, everyone says I look just like Kevin Levrone, but it's me really I swear.

levrone05.jpg

:vomit3:

Guest blissss

What's up?? I'm new here, not yet in NYC but I will be by christmas. Here's an older picture of me... but anywho...

I'm on the far right....

109-0969_IMG_s.JPG

Originally posted by latinaz

beautiful picture

thanks!

englishguy... you guessed it. cafe del mar (aka paradise on earth... aka the calm before the storm). what a great place to separate the end of one night from the start of the next :)

right now it is 1am in ibiza... i'd probably be sipping my vodka-redbull somewhere ibiza town, trying to flirt with the hippie girl selling wrap skirts... getting ready for some insanity...

the lightshow pic was taken on the beach side of savannah. nowhere near good enough to get an audience tho, hehe :)

rob