Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can some 1 tell me if ne clubs that r hot that r 18 n

Originally posted by sexybigirlnyc

some 1 told me 2 get it on bleaker st in the vill its around 40$$ but she dident tell me where bleaker n what but if ne 1 know the rest of the add it would b good 4 us 2 know cause we r bored with not getting in 2 the 21 n over clubs n also the damm clubs in queens r so wack

there are so many places in that area that make IDs, it won't be hard to find one. The one place that used to sell awesome ID's was Bleeker Bobs but they don't anymore, most likely for legal reasons. For the most part though, you're better off using a friend, who's 21, real ID.

some 1 told me 2 get it on bleaker st in the vill its around 40$$ but she dident tell me where bleaker n what but if ne 1 know the rest of the add it would b good 4 us 2 know cause we r bored with not getting in 2 the 21 n over clubs n also the damm clubs in queens r so wack

I got my first fake on the corner of Bleaker and Macdougal, by Ben's Pizza...(but that was 3 yrs ago)that whole strip sells them. I went back this summer and Now they only make state ID cards, but since you're a girl, you can convince the guy to give you a license on the front, and on the back, so he doesnt get in trouble, he'll put the back of a state id card. But fake Penn, Maryland, and Delaware ids are so popular that they rarely work anywhere anymore, unless you're in a college town and can work it.

theres prolly hundreds of places in the city where u can get a fake id for about 40.. but 99.9% of them are garbage and wont work at most clubs/bars that actualy chek id's, especially for an upscale 21 party... i think the best bet is rather to chalk your id's or find someone that looks like you and use that one.

the best thing is to have some one's id..lots of people look the other way, cuz lets face it all these clubs will let anyone in, as long as u have a pulse...

arc is def a good 18 and ova party which has a mature crowd, also juniors party at exit doesnt really check ids, if u have the rite look

did you and george (aka shook) go to the same school?

Back to the original thread:

Roxy, then Vinyl (now called Arc) is a very good call for Friday night. Roxy: 18th and 10th Ave; ARC: 6 Hubert Street (Hudson/Hubert). Sometimes they use the back door on Hubert, sometimes they use the door Hudson (actually I think it depends on what time you show up). Arc is the best please to dance in the city.

What I recommend is to just find some1 u know that is over 21yrs old.. don't waste u're money on fake ID's that wouldn't even work.. even if it did one time it doesn't gurantee u're entry into another club. I bought a fake ID (North Carolina) a long time ago and when I tried to use it recently it didn't work. Well now I'm using my sisters ID. I don't look anything like her but they don't really check if it's u anyways.. they don't really care. Well I'm almost 21 anyways...

Or just simply go to 18 and up clubs.. hey they're not all that but sometimes u just gotta wait for u're time..