i know where to go tonight

teamj5

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whadupg

OK - I'm getting ready to post another poll and let you guys decide my fate for tonight~ my options:

1. Avaland

2. Pravada (for you groovefire)

3. Lowell Brewery

4. TJ5's

5. Other (have fun w/this one) :D

It's not fair when you put the Lowell Brewery on there. Of course EVERYONE is going to pick that!

#5 - The Palace

Originally posted by teamj5

you negativity is going to get you punched today hungover boy :box:

got any better ideas ?

I'm with him on this one though. I've been to the point when there was really good music, and really, really bad music. So, find out what's playing and we'll decide from there.

teamj5, do you have decks yet? You should just spin us a set. :tongue:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Oh, C'mon... you know you can trust me! I'm the most trustworthy guy on this board! ;)

Now... where are those chicks in k-holes... I could really go for one of those right about now...

Hey NYIS - I really am a post whore - I went from New Skool to clubber in less than 24 hours!!!:laugh: Oh god I'm such a loser! and I'm definetly going to lose my job :laugh:

Hey NYIS - I really am a post whore - I went from New Skool to clubber in less than 24 hours!!!:laugh: Oh god I'm such a loser! and I'm definetly going to lose my job :laugh:

I don't think I've ever witnessed the kind of post-whoring I've seen in the past 24 hours. Have we lost our entire sense of morality here people? New Skool to Clubber in a day... this is unheard of.

The only solution is definitely voting someone off the island. The first vote is nearly compete, but we're not going to have a solid majority... so we'll be voting again. Be ready.

A peanut is neither a pea nor a not. Discuss.

OK - So I still haven't figured out what I'm doing tonight.... Hey TJ - if I go with NYIS & Kaydup's choice, I could be your North Shore connection for the night ;) Town line is only about a hundred ft or so from the palace..... And you still need to explain your #5........

OK - So I still haven't figured out what I'm doing tonight.... Hey TJ - if I go with NYIS & Kaydup's choice, I could be your North Shore connection for the night ;) Town line is only about a hundred ft or so from the palace..... And you still need to explain your #5........

In all seriousness (as usual) I'd be up for going to the point tonight . That'd be a really good meetup spot. It's nice, has the potential for good music, it's relaxed (we could probably get a big table), the drinks are good, and you don't have to shout over the music.

That place is money, and we should take advantage of it.

Speaking of taking advantage of... I haven't seen one girl in a k-hole at work today. :( What's up with that? :confused:

Originally posted by snatch69

whatupg...why don't you CUM with me so we can help each in and out of our K-holes?! i hear we'll get all the guys then, they even accomodate us w/ wheelbarrows!

:party:

Actually, I'm told the wheelbarrows are out & fork-lifts are in. But I'm keeping out of kholes until at least Sat night.......

Originally posted by groovefire

Your pity mocks me.

:( No - I've got your back! I've never been so I can't pity you yet! I'm definitly coming down to check it out - but like I said - I've left it up to these guys to decide my fate for tonight - unfortunately, they're not doing a very good job of making my decision for me.

Originally posted by snatch69

yo groovy! what can you do about hooking me up w/ the chick on the flyer?!! :D

so where did/are you going to law school? i work at BU law school.

I went to Syracuse Law, and BU undergrad. I spent sooooo much time in BU's fugly school of law. What do you do there?

Oh, and, sure, I'll set you up with our flyer girl. Just one question, what exactly will you swallow then? Wait, don't answer that.