Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy pics 9-06-02

Bebby

OK Im making this whole post to everyone.. lol I dont feel like posting 10 times...

Quoth.. nice sig :laugh:

Bugout.. haha you are either pointng to me or Larry.. i dunno who took whic pic..

Dee.. I know that is you and Justin... Sabina is right tho.. Larry took that pic of mike and scooby b/c Mike promised me one.

Jenise.. yea I have them all.. You want that pic of you and your b/f?? You still never gave me that one pic you took of me and Larry sooo long ago.. PM or mail me hun!

Dimitri.. of course you were mad drunk.. when are you EVER sober at roxy??

Peter.. Thanx

SPEAK ENGLISH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Ok Im done :D

Originally posted by Jenise

deb ... what''s up gurl ... haven't seen you in awhile ... i hope all is well with you ... i was just wondering if you got those pics back from roxy like a looooooooooooong time ago ... let me know what else is up ... talk to you soon ... jenise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by quoth

hey are u black with a twin sister named, denise?

i usta know a pair of twins from jersey with that name.

eh...probably not but its time for me to go and do something productive or re-productive.

ta-ta kiddies.

Classic Quoth right there.

Originally posted by Jenise

Deb .... I would love to have that pic if you have it ... and i still have the one of you and lar ... if you want i can send you the pic and the negative ... drop me an e-mail when you get a chance ... jolie1030@aol.com ... hope to see you soon ... xoxo ... jenise :cool:

check your email.. my email is italing0dess19@aol.com .. so dont delete that mail... :)