Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sopranos

I disagree i thought it was a great first episode and a better plot structure. More drug use in this season than last and more stories going on at one time (Paulie in jail, tonys uncle looking at time, the flight aviation crew girls with christopher, tonys problems at home) cant ask for any more in a first episode.

Originally posted by slyonspromos

I disagree i thought it was a great first episode and a better plot structure. More drug use in this season than last and more stories going on at one time (Paulie in jail, tonys uncle looking at time, the flight aviation crew girls with christopher, tonys problems at home) cant ask for any more in a first episode.

of coooooooooooooourse you would be happy about the major amount of drug use:tongue:

jk;)

i felt that this first episode was kind of lame, but it does set up the story line for the next episode. Also, i dont know who knows it but when tony and silvio went into the club to yell at ralphie and the other two guys, the guy in the middle is a rat. He was the one tony said " dont talk about teh economy" to. he was in a car with the fbi in the first episode of the third season, for literally 5 seconds. I think he will make trouble.

Originally posted by echostar

i dont know what you guys expect.....i guess you were expecting a movie or something and forgetting the fact that its a tv show, because it did a very good job of setting up future plots and stuff

exactly, the show might have seemed boring at times, but it did a great job setting up story lines.

Originally posted by boblorenzo

Also, i dont know who knows it but when tony and silvio went into the club to yell at ralphie and the other two guys, the guy in the middle is a rat. He was the one tony said " dont talk about teh economy" to. he was in a car with the fbi in the first episode of the third season, for literally 5 seconds. I think he will make trouble.

Yeah what happened with him?

i dont know what you guys expect.....i guess you were expecting a movie or something and forgetting the fact that its a tv show, because it did a very good job of setting up future plots and stuff

yups...this season the structure seems a bit different....Def much more drug use...and I think they're giving the watchers a clue as to whats going down. In the past with certain storylines we've had to read between the lines...but this season they're making it a lot more obvious ((just one ex. what Tony has in store for Chris ))

...but tell me...am I the only one that pissed myself with that Hunchback of Notre Dame / Norstradamus (sp) comparison? I think I laughed for like 5 minutes....

oh...and I have to love it...they gave my hometown, Clifton, a useless plugg.... :aright:

towards the end tony was talking with dr melfi about how one of his friends was successful because he had all his messages delivered through his son so nothing was able to be traced back to him

do you think theres any relation to the fact that christopher never knew about that guy that killed his father maybe tony did just use him to do it because he told dr melfi he trusted him and stuff

Originally posted by zeeker

I want to know what the hell is gonna become of that Russian dude Pauly and Christopher lost in the Pine Barons last season. he obviously got away, and there was definately some heavy forshadowing in that episode, especially revolving around Pauly.

i wanna know that too...... that whole scene was filmed up near me on the palisades parkway.

Originally posted by roninmess

i wanna know that too...... that whole scene was filmed up near me on the palisades parkway.

I think that was probably my favorite episode out of all three seasons. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that one was directed by Steve Buscemi.

towards the end tony was talking with dr melfi about how one of his friends was successful because he had all his messages delivered through his son so nothing was able to be traced back to him

do you think theres any relation to the fact that christopher never knew about that guy that killed his father maybe tony did just use him to do it because he told dr melfi he trusted him and stuff

i thought the same...I mean...it makes sense...

..and Zeek...btw...Pauly is def. a goner! :blown:

Originally posted by marcid21

i thought the same...I mean...it makes sense...

..and Zeek...btw...Pauly is def. a goner! :blown:

yeah, no shit...his whole breakdown in the Pine Barons episode, his decision to not continue looking for the Russian and the mayo on his chin that Tony points out are all pretty good indicators that he's not gonna last too much longer

Originally posted by zeeker

I think that was probably my favorite episode out of all three seasons. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that one was directed by Steve Buscemi.

yes it is... story about this...

a friend of mine i chilled with in college was at a local bar one night with her friends. Buscemi, Gandolfini, and the fat guy who plays Backala(sp?, uncle jrs caretaker dood) walked in. This was when they were filming this episode. My friend goes over and shot the shit with them and Gandolfini bought her a beer.